Ch20

LAWERANCE'S (AKA L.J)  & LEXINGTON'S DAD IN MM

Lawerance~~~~~~~~

           "Yo boss you got visitors."

said my worker Quick who was giving me the heads up.

"iight, send em in Quick."

   "iight boss."

he let them in, in walked Kassandra , Mariah, and my nigga Trayshawn.

  Lexington's friends took a seat in front of my desk while Trayshawn sat  on the couch behind them.

   "We couldn't just meet up at your house? I'm not comfortable here."

said Mariah as she looked around taking in her settings at my trap house

  "Me neither LJ."

said Kassandra after her

"Y'all this fin be quick  as hell I just need info on who'd do this shit to ma sister."

"I wish I knew, Lexi never caused beef wit no one she don't deserve this." Said Kassandra as she started to get teary eyed.

  Mariah sat back in her seat with a serious face on. Kassandra began to cry even harder. I grabbed the tissues from under my desk and handed the box to her. she nodded her head thanking me as her cry lessened. The room grew quiet.

   "uh guys?"

spoke up Mariah.  We all directed our attention towards her.

"Why am I having a strong ass feeling this was Jayson? Before all this I think she was going to end it with Jayson cause she Feeling someone else."

I banged my fist on the desk damn why didn't I think of that! I feel so stupid

"iight. Y'all dismissed"

I said waving them out. They were no longer needed.

Kassandra and Mariah got up and started to walk but Mariah looked back.

" Look, I know your hurting but ain't no point going out there killing somebody I wanna go out an find who did this too but is it worth it?

Pray an leave it to the Lord  what they did  will come back ten times harder on them."

she searched my face for any type of response I placed my face under my chin and just stared at her showing I really ain't give a flying two shits on what she saying right now. She sighed and left the room saying bye to Trayshawn. I thought it was funny how she talking bout the lord but yet was at my nigga Kreshawns party twerkin it up on a SUNDAY night

as Lexington's friends left out I sat back in my seat holding my head.

"It's been two weeks Bruh." said Tray as he stared at the turned off flat screen in front of him.

"I know mane" I said as I rubbed my hands down my face.

  "How you been holding up? You ain't really been the same lately."

I asked Tray, he looked at me then back at the flat screen.

  "How DA fuck am I supposed to be the same? That was some crazy ass shit. Yeen even there to see it! Her body laying there.... Mane she died in front if me!.. he yelled shaking his head ..." I almost saw her life get swept from her by some dumbass." he said more quietly. I didn't reply seeing how upset he was.  Minutes of silence and I watched as he roughly picked up his keys and left. I sat there staring at the ceiling in thought. 

why is Tray taking it so hard? He was just Like me never really around Lexington? Is he mad out of guilt? did he have some to do with this shit?

.....