Ch13

Please excuse all spelling errors. vote, comment, enjoy❤️

Lawerance POV~~~~~~

I sat up in My Trap house planning something for that nigga Jayson. Ion know what made him think it's iight to be goin hammer on a lady? On my sis? my own god damn blood!

Ion even understand why Lexington can't even trust me? Or lemme protect her? I know I did her so wrong in the past by not standing up for her like I should've but she needa let shit go. I just can't get off the fact she wanna lie to my face and can't even let me help her. damn.... That shit actually stung in my heart a lil. Maybe I shouldn't have stormed out on her for lying? Damn, I was wrong in leaving her. most big brothers supposed to comfort their lil sis when they sad right?

I ran my hand through my curly hair as I sat in my deep thoughts I banged on to my desk with a tightly clenched fist. My thoughts were interrupted when my door opened I looked up seeing my nigga Quick standing at my door.

"How can I help you Quick?" I said as he made his way toward my desk dappin me up.

" Hey boss, some new seller out there by the name of Tae getting popular off our snow. what you wanna do bout dat?"

"Easy. Take him out."

"Iight boss, I'll get the boys on it tonight." I nodded at Quick giving him the cue to help himself out my office. but he still stood there.

"Anything else Quick?" I asked annoyed at the fact this nigga still in my office.

"You have a visitor boss,"

"Iight send em in."

He walked out and in walked my nigga Trayshawn I got up giving him dap and a manly hug. he took a seat in front of me and sighed I knew he was stressin on this shit with Lexington just like I was.

"Bruh what happened after i left the house?"

I asked curiously cause he never hit me up later that night tellin me what went down.

"Mannee nigga came over seeing me all hugged up witchyo sis and started trippin on some shit calling her a whore so I whooped that nigga shit. And Lexington ran over to him tryna protect him and shit an had went off on my ass. Like da fuq kinda twist shit is that?"

"She was defending him?"

"Yea bruh. Full on too telling me to get out ion need to protect her I ain't her mane and shit bruh that shit had me heated I'm just tryna help her ass out but she actually think that pussy nigga loves her?" he added an annoyed chuckle at the end .

"Well what's the word on the nigga Jayson?"

" He laid up in da HP." he said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders.

"Damn. you sent the nigga to the hospital. He ain't even get all of what's coming for him yet." I said rubbing my palms together as I thought up my plan.

Trayshawn just chuckled I rolled up a blunt for the both of us so we can get this shit up out our minds for a lil.

Short chapter I'm sorry.... Please please please comment and vote seriously!!!!

~~~How y'all feeling about Lawerance?

~~~~ who would you like to hear from next??

Drop comments beloww⤵️