CH9

I apologize for the long wait guys. Please excuse all spelling errors**will be editing later**

Lexington POV~~~~

I walked outside into the cold crisp air out to Trayshawn's car. I walked ahead of Trayshawn wanting to go home and also wanting to get out of the cool air Trayshawn took his time locking up his house and jogged in front of me to open my door. I stood there and stared at him not noticing how rude it seemed. But his random gentlemen like act made my heart smile little did he know I've never had somebody do that for me.
My thoughts were interrupted by his chuckles it made me blush
"what?"
I asked with my cheeks on fire , with the simplest things he made me blush extremely hard.

"I've been waiting five long ass minutes for you to get in this car."
He said smiling with all his teeth and being overly dramatic.
I stayed quiet and just hopped into the car he closed the door after I was in. I watch him run in front of the car to the driver side as he hopped in be side me. We both buckled our seat belts . He blew in to his hands rubbing them together before He started the car backing out his drive way turning up the radio also, but not too loud. A comfortable silence filled the air as we drove enjoying the music.

My shoulder was lightly being tapped on as I heard an angelic voice call my name. I awoke abruptly taking in my surroundings I was shocked to see he didn't need the address or for me to direct him on how to arrive at my home? Wait how would he have known where I live? Has he been stalking me? I thought for a second then laughed to myself when I remembered Trayshawn, and my brother Lawerance were close friends therefore he was always at our house when we were younger. I. unbuckled my seatbelt as Trayshawn opened my door for me. I smiled and looked up at him Of course also beginning too blush looking at his charming eyes. He licked his lips an smiled back.
He soon began to laugh
"Lexington you done burning holes into my face? I know I'm pretty but damn ma."
He said in a a stank attitude filled rachet girl voice . He then started busting out into a roar of laughter, I soon joined in ONLY cause of how stupid he looked laughing at his own joke. I playfully pushed his shoulder as he wiped the fallen tears from his eyes. I began walking off to my house acting as if I was mad. His laughter subsided as he wiped away tears I rolled my eyes at his ridiculousness. He began to straighten up from his laughing as I kept walking.
"Wa- wait! Dang ma yeen even say bye to a nigga or thank you for a ride? Shit I should've let yo ass take da cab. I at least deserve a goodbye hug or sum? " He said pretending to be sad.
"Well you was over there dying laughin at yo own joke I ain't know of I should disturb ya or nah?" I said crossing my hands across my chest and rolling my neck. he walked over throwing his head back and having a small laugh to himself. He wrapped his arms around my head as I engulfed his manly fragrance wrapping my arms around his waist. we stood there for a while until I broke it off . " It's too damn cold to be all huggin up out here so uh ?... Well I'll see you at school?" I asked in a low voice while looking down at my feet.

"Uh-um yea I'll see you later Ma I enjoyed your company". he said giving me a bright smile before he turned around heading back to his car I chewed my bottom lip before turning around and heading towards my house I said my hello's to mama and told her what was up and how everything went totally avoiding the whole part about Jayson. I ran upstairs to my room closing the door behind me I slumped on to the floor and began to sit down and evaluate all that's happened . One tear fell but I didn't want to cry over this I wanted to be strong! my dad always told me "always be strong. Woman are always strong when a man puts his hands on you, don't cry. But be woman enough to fight back." I couldn't even do that!? I didn't even defend myself against him. Daddy would be so disappointed , I'm so pathetic I make myself sick I reached over at my dresser and began throwing anything I could get my hands on. I was mad. I was hurt. I was alone in my thoughts. I was sad. I slumped back down against my door as I put my head in my hands and began to cry , cry cry, and cry. My stomach felt weird and next ing thing I knew I grabbed the trash bin across my room and threw up . I crawled back to the door placing my head in my knew and continued crying. I was crying for all the times I stayed strong I kept crying till my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

Trayshawn~~~~~

I through my keys on my night stand as I plopped myself on to the bed. Damn was I falling for this girl? it think I'm honestly feeling Shawty the way her wide hips sway in each steps she takes ,the way she blushes if I stare at her . BUT DAMN! her smile oh her smile I could sit and stare at her for hours just relishing that beautiful smile of hers, that totally takes me outta this world. I sat up on my bed coming in view of my reflection from my mirror ahead I laughed at myself was I ? Trayshawn? falling for Lexington Johnson? shit I think I'm already sprung. She's gon be mine I just feel it! I clenched my fist and thought about what I have to do to find out who put they damn hands on Lexington then. Since she won't tell me, must be somebody she real scared if if she can't even trust a nigga to talk about it. I got up off my bed and headed to the surveillance room I took a seat in my chair and propped my elbow up on the armrest as I played with a pen in between my thumb and pointer finger. I sat in front of the screens for a long while . Maybe three hours? nun less maybe even more. I was getting ready to shut it all down when sum caught my eye? it was That nigga Jayson turning a corner on the side of my house next to wear we kept our trash but also where it gave space to be seperated from the house next to us by fences. I had no camera view from where Jayson entered. I sat up straight in my seat hovered over the small screen to pay very close attention next thing I know I see Lexington roughly pulled into the corner too I shook my head shutting off the video as I got my answer already. I slammed my hand on the desk twice as anger filled my body, as my blood boiled and my body steamed from fustration. Mad to the fact he laid his hand on a damn FEMALE?! what man does that? there's NO excuse whatsoever. point blank! I calmed down a little after two minutes then banged my hand on the desk harder.
I heard a knock at the door.

" Trayshawn you alright in there baby??" I heard my mom shout out in a worrisome like tone.

"Yeah mama I'm fine." I replied back kind of annoyed by her at the moment.

"Damn, then stop all that damn banging! you done scared my ass thankin sum wrong witchyo big ass head!"
"Iight mama I'm sorry" I said letting out a slight chuckle. I ran my hand through my waves and let out a sigh. Mane why do I care? it ain't like I'm all cuffed up with her? I pushed that thought out my head as I pulled out my phone dialing a number... A number to someone I know could handle this problem quick and easy....