Ch2

Lexington's POV...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw MY Jayson's arm wrapped around Shaniyah I felt my heart sink into my stomach, I felt rage, I felt tears gathering in my eyes but I'll be damned if they'd see me shed a tear over this fool and his new whore.

Shaniyah looked at me with a smirk and said hey I said hi back but through gritted teeth.

A long tensed silence grew and aggravated me by each second it lasted.

"Well I'm gonna head to class I'll see y'all around?"

Shaniyah said shrugging her shoulders and walked away with her group following her. But one girl stayed back and turned to face Jayson.

"When you done fuckin with this fat bitch u know where to find me boo"

I clenched my fist, but controlled my anger . I had a shocked look on my face.i watched Jayson's expression he nodded his head ,licking and biting down on his bottom lip. He leaned to the side to let his eyes follow that girls ass. Jayson looked me up and down. Jayson smirked looking at me. I was so shocked and confused.

"Look Lex I don't think we workin out. I need a break aight?"

He walked past me brushing his shoulder against mine. I kept my head down staring at my feet in embarrassment. I felt Kay or Mariah's hand rest gently on my back I held my head low as I sped walked to the bathroom. Mariah and Kay trailed behind me I heard their footsteps follow me. As we headed into the large bathroom stall I lost it. Tears rolled down my face roughly like a never ending river flow. I feel like worthless crap will I ever be loved by a man? ever ? I thought to myself as I cried harder. Mariah patted my back as I cried into Kay's shoulder.

The late bell rung and I knew I had to get myself together and head to class I smiled at my girls and hugged both of them ,being grateful to god for my amazing girls. They looked at me with sympathy filled in their eyes.

"Bitches help me fix my makeup I look rachet !"

I said to them with a weak smile that I tried my hardest to make look real.

"Aye that's my girlllll"!

Kay said starting to do a ratchet dance. We all began to laugh ,we headed out the bathroom after fixing me up. We hugged and parted ways, I headed two my first class which was trigonometry. I was fixing my hair makin sure my bun still looked cute . As I used my phone screen as a mirror checking myself while walking i bumped into someone I lost my balance and fell on my behind. Thank god for that junk in the trunk mama past down to me. I sat there just thinking today ain't my day is it. I looked up and met with a pair of the most gorgeous dark green eyes I've ever seen. Those were the eyes of Trayshawn Davis , Star basketball player of Antarp highschool. He grew up being best friends with my brother Lawerance ever since we moved here so I'd recognized those beautiful eyes anywhere.

He was tall maybe 6feet tall it felt like that from being on the floor plus I ain't that tall. He licked his lips and oh boyyyy! I almost melted I couldn't take my eyes off them I notice his lips movin but was so focused on them pink full lips to hear a word he said.

Then I was shook back to reality when he waved his hands in front of my face.

"Oh gosh I was caught slippen"

I slapped my head in embarrassment I didn't mean to say that out loud. I started to blush really hard. Ahhhh my light skin!

He started to pick up my and his stuff I got up dusting myself off .

"uh um I'm so sorry my dumb self wasn't paying attention that won't happen again"

I tried to grab my books but he snatched them away.

"Look I'm really sorry may I please have my books back? I didn't mean it"

"aye ma chill I can't get a hello? aight.."

He handed me my books and licked his lips it was toooooooo sexy! lord Jesus ! I know Jesus put extra perfect everything in when creating him.

"I'm sorry . Hello Trayshawn"

I held my hand out , he looked at my hand and back up at my face and let out a chuckle. I immediately felt embarrassed. but then I felt his arms pull me into a hug. When we unattached from eachother I knew for a fact my face was on fire.

"ayyeeee we gotta blusher I'm turning you on aren't I? How you been Lexi ?"

he asked while walking with me and placing his hand on my shoulder. he was pretty tall compared to my short ass.

"I don't even know you like that ." acting as if I don't remember him, but I did he would always come over to hang out with Lawerance.

He chuckled I didn't see what was so funny though.

"I am Trayshawn Mario Davis , and don't act like you ain't remember me Lexington.."

I stayed silent while I looked at my feet blushing of embarrassment getting caught in my lie.

"Aye ma lemme walk you to your next class?"

" Ugh thanks for the offer but I'm a big girl see you around Trayshawn."

I sped off walking before he could reply. All my focus was toward school right now, knowing how attracted I am to him I didn't want to get all caught up .Especially After what just happened with Jayson earlier today...

Trayshawn POV...

I was walking to French class when I bumped into some girl causing her too fall, I felt bad so I picked up her stuff . But Dayumm when I laid eyes on that beauty a niggas heart skipped a beat. She looked so familiar to me I'm not sure how or why though. Then it hit me ayeee that's my main niggas lil sis. She had nice light skin, and brown curly thick hair that was in a bun . her body was wow though, she had some nice ass curves , and that loaded booty man that would make a nigga drop. I think I'm getting hard just thinkin about her.

Something bout her though she seem different from these other tricks I be with.she was quiet and seemed really sweet and shy. but man I caught Shawty slippen mad hard! she couldn't keep her eyes off my Lips so I licked them to turn her on more .

It sure did work because , when I tried and talked she was too hypnotized by my sexiness to hear all the words I said. When she got up I got a good look of her face and body. Yuppp that's miss Lexington Johnson all grown up an lookin good as hell.

Lawerance my main nigga we grew up together and still sticking tight. even though I don't support that drug shit we still stay true niggas . Lexington was looking real nice but I got to keep my distance that's my bestfriends sister..

vote / comment & posting pics of characters.

mariah is the one in the stripe shirt