Chapter 25 Ticking Bomb

Author’s Note: Oh poor Nathan! I wonder how he’s holding up… we’ll find out in this chapter.

-Tyler-

“You know there was this one nerd I used to fuck. His name was Stan had a hot tight fucking ass. Oh man! He was a great fuck! It started out where I was fucking him because my grades were getting shitty so I needed to take a drastic action. Know what I mean?”

Of course I knew what he meant. I rolled my eyes once again wishing, trying to will Brad away. All the guy wanted to do was talk my ear off and I was trying to study while trying not to think of seeing Julian sitting out there with Taylor. Who would want to see their boyfriend/girlfriend getting cozy with their ex?

Julian might not have noticed it, but I saw it all. At first all I was doing was looking around hoping to catch a scent around where J.P. told me the action took place. I just happened to notice Julian walking around because lets’ face it, his scent was impossible to ignore.

Anyways I was getting ready to come talk to him after realizing how crappy I treated him, again, by letting him walk away from me. My stupid shoes were glued to the pavement. I hoped that he’d turn back around and at least be able to see that I didn’t want him to leave. J.P. had to whisper to me that professor Summers was also a werewolf.

So there was a pattern after all. Although it was still pretty unclear why Brad died.

So before I could get to him, I caught Taylor walking up to him. While they talked and I heard every word they said, super hearing ability is one of the perks. I was going to have to act like I never heard this conversation before in case Julian does come up and ask me, really I was hoping against it. Who wanted to go to a stupid party anyway.

Taylor made small movements like he wanted to hold Julian closer. His hand obviously twitched, again super sight came with the perks, like he wanted to grab Julian’s shoulder to pull him closer. I watched him struggle like that three times. Julian didn’t notice.

I was an inch from jumping out at the kid to shake some sense into him. Then I remembered that nightmare I had. No, that could not happen.

Julian was mine, that’s all there is to it.

Well as long he’ll have me. I really hoped he’d keep me. I didn’t want to do anything that would sabotage our relationship by being a jealous prick. I’ve seen that end a lot of relationships.

So here I was now trying to keep my mind over these past events while trying to study. J.P. was in the room doing his own study session, with his Xbox. Lucky for J.P., he didn’t need to study. He was real good with memory and he always kept up with his homework.

I on the other hand, wasn’t so lucky. Besides my first shift and my first kill (a rabbit), keeping up with classwork was a hassle. After digging through my pockets a lot of phone numbers (written on by seven girls who wouldn’t take no for an answer after they caught me wandering around the courtyard) fell out. What was I going to do with all this crap? Some of them had lipstick kiss marks others smelled like they were dosed in perfume. My werewolf senses got blurry from the scents mixing together.