7: Tommo Tour

♧ 7: Tommo Tour ♣

"Okay, line it up!" Louis shouts as if there is more than one person standing in front of him. "Is everyone here?"

"Uh," I say looking over my shoulder, but just like I expected, I am the only other person in line. "I'm the only one here."

"Great! Then everyone's here and accounted for," Louis says clapping his hand in excitement. "Now, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Louis "The Tommo" Tomlinson, and I'll be your humble Tour Guide for your Official look at our 1D Flat. Now, I'd like to remind you all of a few rules. First rule! Do-"

"Louis?" I say, raising my hand cautiously.

"Yes? You in the front," He says pointing towards me. 

"Um, you do know that I'm the only one here, right?" I tell him as I drop my hand to my side.

"Yes, you're point being?" He asks giving me a dull look.

I bite my lower lip, shaking my head, "On second thought, never mind. Continue, Mr. Tour Guide Sir."

I should've known that Louis was going to take this whole 'Official Tour of the House' thing seriously. I mean, the moment he mentioned giving me a tour this morning, everyone quickly backed out of the vicinity. No one was in sight the moment Louis asked if anyone wanted to join us. Paige however gave me another sad look just before she took her bowl of cereal and fled the kitchen. 

If only I was smart enough to realize all this. 

"Thank you," He says in his professional voice. "Now, as I was saying, Rule One; Save all questions until the end of the tour. We don't want this to be longer than it has to be. Rule Two; please keep up. I don't take kindly to stragglers. I will leave you behind. And Rule Three; please no flash photography, or any photography for that matter. I don't want to see any pictures of me or any of the boys bedrooms on Twitter when this is over."

I nod my head in understanding. If Louis ever gets tired of living the life in the limelight, he can definitely do good as a tour guide. No one will dare touch the antiques after listening to his rules.

"Okay, so follow me," Louis says as he turns on his heel, making his way back towards the living room. "Now, you should know this room by now. This is the main room where all our football watching and video game playing happens; and as you saw last night, where big discussions usually take place. Any questions?"

"Um, I thought you said no questions until the end?" 

"Good, you remembered," Louis nods approvingly. "That was a trick question!"

I give Louis a small laugh as I causually walk over to the end table and pick up a picture frame. However, before I can even glance at it, Louis is at my side, saying in a disapproving tone, "Ah, ah, ah. What did I say about touching things?"

I place the picture back down in confuision. "You didn't tell me anything about not touching things."

Louis cocks his head. "I didn't?" I nod my head in response. "Well, then- Rule Number Four! No touching things until the end! There, now I did!"

What is this? A museum? Do I have to ask permission to use the bathroom while I'm at it? "Okay, okay." I say defensively. "I didn't know."

"That's all right, but we're wasting time. On to the next room!" Louis shouts excitedly. 

I follow Louis out of the living room and towards the kitchen. He pushes open the swinging door, holding it open for me. 

"Just as I expected," Louis says the moment we step in. He points towards the small table off to the corner of the kitchen, where Niall is sitting eating a large bowl of cereal and what looks like a plate of eggs. "As you can see here, Niall in his natural state. It's best not to disturb a Niall while he is eating. One may find themselves facing hell if they do."