Chapter 21

(Renesmee)

"What a biyatch." I mutter. "He's not even a good kisser!" I am talking to Jacob in last period. "I'm so sorry you had to see that Jacob." I apologize to him. "His lips were all chapped. ughhhh." I shiver. "Yuck." I continue. "I wouldn't of enjoyed it even if his lips weren't chapped!" I insult Isaac. "I know Renesmee." Jacob replies. "I mean, who does that?" I keep babbling on. "I know Renesmee." He starts to become monotonous and annoyed. "Sorry," I talk way too much.

"Renesmee, you don't know how that felt for me. It was like a punch in the gut." He says. I chuckle. "I guess I'll just have to make it up to you..." I say holding his hand and getting closer to him. "Renesmee." He says holding me back. "I can't." I sit back in my seat and pout.

"Class dismissed." Mr. Frack announces. Though I don't recall even being in class. I grab my books. "Jeez, will we ever get a break?" I ask him. He must be depressed, seeing my like this. Angry, stressed, and sad. "I mean, first Caius, then the whole stages thing. How are we going to keep up with this?" I ask in paranoia. "I don't know Renesmee. We'll find a way. We always do." He smiles. I frown. "I hate this. Why can't I be normal---" I interrupt myself, "--- If I were normal, we could go on dates like regular people." I start, but I have to stop myself. I can't sob in front of these people. My face hardens as I change the subject.

"Lets go find Dezarae." I remember I told her I would drive her to my house. "Okay. Shot-gun." He says with his eyebrows raised. "I don't think so Hot-Shot. Guests get Shot-gun." Haha! At least we can joke around like regular people. "Dang-it." He says under his breath. I laugh and grab his hand. We walk out of the classroom. I find Emorial in the hallway. All three of us walk to the lot of old cars.

Dezarae approaches us in the parking lot. "Hey guys! So Ness, are you going to take me straight to your house?" She asks. I nod at her willingly. Then, from the corner of the parking lot, a girl flips her strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder. Two brunette beauty's stand on either side of her. As they walk closer, I see that the brunettes are twins. She walks toward my group of friends with an evil smile on her perfectly pink lips.

"I'm Amber Scott," She introduces herself. "This is Piper and Kylie Snow.--" Emorial interrupts her. "Yeah, we know." She grunts. "Well, well, well. Someone has a short temperature." Piper and Kylie laugh as Amber continues. "Besides, I was only trying to steer the new kids to the right crowd. What are your names anyway?" Amber turns to ask me. "I'm Renesmee, and this is my boyfriend Jacob." I say politely, not trying to upset them. "Hi." Jacob says bluntly. "Well, as I was saying. We hope you choose the right crowd." She flips her hair back again. Then, Piper and Kylie flip their hair back like siamese cats, extremely in sync. I grab Emorial and Dezarae's arms. "I think I have. Thanks for stopping by though. I'm sure your un-needed advice will intrigue someone." I snap. "Ooh, feisty I like it. Just talk to me if you change your mind." Amber snaps back, unchanged by my comeback. "I guess we won't be doing much talking then." I hit. "We'll see." She hits me back.

"You won't." Jacob puts in.

"Are you threatening me?"

"No. Not yet anyway."

"Hmph. Well maybe you won't see."

"I doubt that." Jacob explains.

"Well, maybe I will see you later." She winks.

"Maybe," Jacob grunts. "But it will mean more to you than it does to me."

If she keeps on flirting with him... Jacob knows what he is doing, I hope. He seems to be 'declining her offer'. I look at Jacob's face. Yes, he knows what he is doing. Good, that means I won't have to say anything. He can handle this.

"I wouldn't make assumptions." She flirts.

I have to stop this.

"Bye Amber, or should I say Regina."

She gasps.

"I am no mean girl. You are just jealous--" She announces.

"Of what, your denial?" Dezarae butts in.

I laugh and copy Amber's devil-like grin.

"Bye-bye Regina... I mean, Amber."

We both decide the conversation ends there. She flips her hair and struts away with Kylie and Piper close behind. I turn my back and exhale. I toss the keys to Jacob, and climb into the back of my car. "You can sit Shot-gun Dez." He gets the message that I don't want to drive, and gladly puts them into the ignition. I really don't trust myself to speak, because it will flare my temper twice as high as it is now.

"Renesmee? Are you alright?" Dezarae turns in the midst of silence around in her seat. "Oh... Um yeah. That Amber girl is terrible." I say. "She and her minions are Sophomores. They took the place of the Senior queens that left last year. I guess you could compare them to the mean girls." Dezarae explains to me. "You want to know the source of her terribleness?" Dezarae asks leaning back. She is obviously comfortable in my car. I nod at her. "I wasn't sure if I was going to tell you this, but... She is Isaac's sister."

Of course.