Chapter 13

(Aro)

"What is this creaturism?" I ask the rest of my clergymen. Felix looks at me with confusion, as do others. "We have lost a member of our coven, therefore we have become weakened by the Cullens." Marcus states. I look at him with deep sorrow. All Caius had wanted was to have war with the Cullens, and now he won't be here to experience it. "Such depression has become of us, brothers." Jane fills the room with her power. Though this time, she makes us feel more happy. "We must not make it so we are not strong." "Through this, we must make it so we are stronger." Alec joins his sister in chant. "Yes, we have lost a member, but way may use this statement as a will to build our forces and build our arm." Jane rings her arm around Alec. "My fellow friends, you are right as most times." I smile. "But ask yourselves this question-" All of their heads turn towards mine. "Why did they have the need to kill Caius. Shall we send them a letter?" I ask trying to make peace with the situation. I see nods and head shakes in all directions. I am not quite sure what to make of it. "While on the subject of Cullens, I have heard rumors from far and wide that that creature is mating with a one of our kind. Well, a half of our kind." I smile with sincerity. "I disagree with writing them letters! We shall act now while they are not expecting us!" Marcus states with a wide 'bloodlust' smile. "But remember dear Marcus, they have Alice. She very well might be watching our decisions now." I say remembering Alice with her short black hair.

"Then we must decide to kill Alice first." Alec says with dignity. "We shall not waste a girl with such talent my friend." My eyes drift over to Jane. She is standing with her feet spread apart and with her hands closed in front of her. "Dear Jane, what do you have to say about the situation?" She looks up suddenly and smiles brightly. She opens her mouth slightly. "I think that you should use your power on me to decide Aro. As you said, they do have Alice. They can read your decisions if you aren't careful." What a glorious idea! How come I didn't think of that at first speech? "Dearest Jane, we have found our answer!" I say delighted. I walk slowly over to Jane. Her blonde hair falls before her face as she pulls it out of the way. "Think of the plan in your head dear," She closes her eyes in thought. "Are you ready Jane?" I ask prepared for her news. She nods, both eyes still closed. I reach my hands for hers and take them in my fingers.

We shall capture Alice and Edward.

When the Cullens figure out that they are missing,

they will then quickly come to the Volturi to find them.

We will kill them when they get here,

and then still have Alice and Edward.

We should wait for a solid year to attack.

"Ahhh, an amazing plan. As always Jane." I say turning to the others. "Jane and I will work on this plan alone. She and I are the only ones that can communicate with the plan through our heads. I do hope you understand. you will all be needed in a year's time. Thank-you." I wink.