Chapter 2

(Bella)

When we got to the mall, Alice did her own little gymnastics routine. Nessie and I simply exit the car. Renesmee stared at Alice with her huge eyes. "What is she doing?" Nessie whispered. "I have no idea, just go with it." I whispered back to her quietly. When Alice finished, she put out her arms up as if to finish her 'routine'. "Ta Da!" Alice said with a smile on her face.

"Wow... How exquisite Alice." I said jokingly. I laugh at her with my yellow eyes glowing. "I know. I work on it all the time." Alice said. I know. I thought, remembering her practicing in the main house yesterday. "Yeah I kinda noticed that." I said to Alice. "I try to be extravagant when out in public..." Alice said, fluttering her long eyelashes in a cute way. "I kinda noticed that too." I said chuckling at her.

We walk into the mall with our elegant attire. I see lots of boys staring with their jaws dropped. They even stare at Renesmee. I take Nessie into my arms and shoot murderous glares at them. They look in a different direction as quickly as I glare. One idiotic kid tries to pull a 'I was looking at the store name across the mall' look at me.

With Alice, time is only a couple of numbers. She isn't very happy when I reach my breaking point. When I get my way, We are in and out of stores as quickly as possible. Once we get into jewelry, I groan. This is the one area that we will never leave. I blindly say I like and dislike necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. I stop dead. Across a silver cuff bracelet, I see And the lion fell in love with the lamb. I pick it up and look at Alice. "I am not a jewelry person, but I love this." I say to Alice with a small smile on my face. "Then it's yours!" she says, snatching it from my hand, and placing it on the desk of the cashier.

After the cashier rings up all '25' of our items, we exit. Finally. The cuff gripping my wrist. Done with shopping, I walk out of the mall with Renesmee tugging on my dress. As I take my phone out, I see that it is 9:30. It is past Renesmee's bedtime. I rush to the car and we drive to the main house.

When we get there, Edward takes Ness in his arms and swings her around in a circle. I imagine what my life would be like as a human at this point. Boring. Unsatisfying. I wouldn't have this any other way. My life is perfect just the way it is. With Edward and Renesmee, I couldn't ever be more satisfied.

"Emmett, can you take all of our bags inside?" I ask. "Can do, sis!" He says and I roll my eyes at him. "Thanks." I shrug. "I can always use a little of that muscle of yours." I say to Emmett sarcastically. "You know that I'm stronger." He insists. "Because we all know what happened last time you questioned my strength." I said competing. "You were a newborn then." He growls at me. "Would you like a rematch?" I ask innocently, with a devilish grin. "Gladly." He says, and we bicker over a time. "How about now?" I ask. "Can do." He says.

We walk out the doors with all of the family behind us. They are about to see another victory, still not from Emmett. When I turn to look at Emmett, he already has the rock in his masculine hands. I kneel on the ground and put my arm up on the massive stone. "Ready?" I ask Emmett still projecting a devilish grin at him.

"How could I not be?" He says, putting his arm up to meet mine. I grab his hand and Edward comes to the side of us to count us off. "One, two, three---" Edward says. I start pushing after he says the last word. He starts to take me down and then I decide to actually start trying. His winning smile melts down to a firm line, as he attempts to react to my strength.

I push his arm slowly towards the surface of the rock and press my lips into a smile. Emmett's hand finally hit the rock with a hard and quick thud. I let my eyes wander to the rock that is now broken into pieces. "I think I won." I snapped at Emmett. He growls at me with fierce and angry gold eyes.

I walk back into the house and everyone else stays out and laughs at Emmett. Then Edward sweeps me up in a swift motion. "I didn't hear you coming!" I said. He pulled me close stopping right before touching my lips with his. "I meant it to be like that."He said with a seductive smirk on his pale face.

He plant kisses in a path across my neck leading all the way up to my lips. His lips sat on mine for what felt like forever, but was only a few minutes. "I love you." He said. "I love you t---" His lips smashed back into mine and stayed there before I could finish my sentence.

He wraps his hands around my shoulders, and rubs my arms. His hands find my new bracelet. He breaks the kiss to grip my hand. "What is this?" He asks me. "Oh... Um when I went shopping, I... er... I got this bracelet because it um... It made me think of you." I say to him. "That is amazing. It is made for us." He says tightening his grip on me.

He carried me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed, roughly kissing my hair making it messy from his love. He unzipped my dress and struggled as I laughed to take it off, and continues to kiss me passionately. I run my fingers through his hair and guide his fingers down my dress to rip it open. I then guide his hands down my back and all throughout my body. "You are so beautiful." He says.

"I love you so much... And thank-you." I say to him. He showers me with short kisses up and down my body. "Three words," I say to him. "Let me guess." He says. "I." He plants a kiss on my neck. "Love." Another on my cheek. "You." One on my lips. He continues.