Chapter 6

(Jacob)

I pull her over to the side of the room while everyone else walks into the kitchen. "Can we talk?" I ask her. "Absolutely!" She says. I look around the room. "Alone?" I ask her, but not before hesitating. "Oh, of course Jake!" I love it when she calls me Jake. She grabs my arm and pulls me up the staircase. She guides me down the hallway into a room that I am guessing is hers when she is not in the cottage.

"What is it Jake?" She says, motioning towards the couch on our left. She comes down to sit next to me. "Oh... Um. I am not sure how to say this but--" She puts her hand on my leg. "I know Jake. It is happening with me too." She says. "Really?" I ask her. "I have started having special feelings for you since before baseball!" She says. "But what would your parents do?" I ask her. "I don't care Jake." She says. "Well that's good." I say. "And why is that good?" She asks me, looking deep into my eyes.

I lean into her and move my hand to her face. I get closer to her and- "Wait, are you about to kiss me?" She asks. "Uh, yeah, but I'll stop if you want." I say not wanting to stop and putting my other hand around her waist. "No way. You're not getting away that easy." She says pulling my face to hers with her hands. I let my mouth sit there for a while. Even though she is cold, I feel warmth within her kiss. I move my hand up and down her shirt, feeling the lace on her bra. I unsnap the bra quickly and press my hands to her. I brings my hands down her back and feel her. She curls her lip under to say something. "Jake... We can't. Edward would kill you, and I am only 5." She says. "Believe me I want to, but it will only be a kiss for now. Try again when I'm six." She says chuckling at me.

She takes my hand and pulls me off of the couch, almost falling in the process. "Are you okay?" I grab her back. "Now I am." She says. I plant a small kiss on her cheek. "Later." She says smiling. "Okay." I say responding to her. She re-snaps her bra strap and intertwines her fingers with mine and we walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. We hold hands as in love now, not as friendship anymore, and everyone can obviously see that.

"Did I miss something?" Bella asks, looking down at our hands. "Maybe!" Renesmee and I say at the same time, while looking at each other in the eye. "I hope this something didn't go too far." Edward says firmly, he tilts his head as if asking me a question. I nodded at him reassuringly. "Of course not!" I say to him. Renesmee bobs her head as well.

Good gravy... Renesmee was right. He'd probably kill me without hesitation. Bella wouldn't let him do that to me though. Would she? No, she loves me too much for him to even try to kill me. Though, now that I think about it I guess he could seriously injure me. "Yes, yes I can do all of that." Edwards says with a stern voice reading my mind. "Your mind is different than others. I only see little pieces of thoughts in your head. For most people, they are either one word, or a full sentence, but with you, all I saw was: Love too much... Kill me... could seriously injure me." Edward says in deep thought. "Huh, I Wasn't aware that I thought in blotches." I said, leaving the room and snapping at Edward. I look at Edward with disgrace in my eyes, ashamed of what he has done. I run up the stairs once again into Renesmee's room, and walk over to her couch. I don't cry though. I am much too furious to cry.

Renesmee runs into the room a few seconds after me. "Jacob, I am so sorry about my Dad." She says, as I start to hyperventilate. "Nessie." I say. I can feel what is about to happen, and I don't want Renesmee to be a part of that. "No, Jacob. This is all my fault." She says. "Ness, please go away." I say, starting to get angry with her. She gasps and walks backwards a few steps. "Jacob, please." She says, but it is too late. I can already feel my body phasing. She walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Jacob! Stop. You can't do this to yourself." She says. "Stay out of this." I say. "Jacob. Stop this or I will." She says.

She leans forward and kisses my forehead, and instantly, I stop phasing. The very thought of Renesmee was calming to me. Every kiss was a cursive line, and I was the space between every word. Every touch sends energy flowing throughout my body. "Jacob? I... I think I might love you." She says. I place my mouth on hers, and I just kiss her. She grabs my face in her hands, and shows me this:

I don't think I love you...

I know I love you...

The images end and It's just Renesmee and I, face to face. "It's possible that I might love you too." I say to her laughing. I kiss her passionately on the lips, and I move my fingers through her hair slowly. She laughs through my kisses and I realize. "I am in love with you." I say to her. "Are you sure?" She asks me laughing through her teeth. "Love is a game, but I will win when I'm on your team." I say to her more serious. "Was that Shakespeare?" Renesmee says while laughing. "No. That was me." I say to her. "Well if love is a game, I think I won." She says looking deep into me. "I don't think so." I say to her. "But Jacob. I did win." She says.

"I have you." She kisses me for the longest amount of time. The energy. The sensation her kisses bring. Every time her heart beats, I feel my beat with it.

I don't really remember what happened for the rest of the day. All I can think of from this point on it Renesmee. My Renesmee. Her touch. Her kiss, Her love, and also the cheesy pickup line. It was pretty deep though.

She made me feel alive. The few times that I had kissed Bella were nothing compared to the way that Renesmee had kissed me. The way that she ran her fingers through my hair.

When I go into my room at the main house, and get into my bed, I hear a tiny knock on my door.