Epilogue

Life works in mysterious ways.

One day you have everything, The next it's gone but who knows in a week...Maybe a couple months, Or even a year things will start climbing back to the top.

Looks like along this road...I did turn left and I went down the windey country road...But I'm here and I'm in one piece, Well mostly...The thing is, I've lost my heart...Well it's been stolen...By the one guy I want to have it, And even if he has it...I still feel whole because that means he's part of me and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Okay..I did hit the bumps but who said the road would be flat, For now I'm cruising down the highway, But who's to say I won't turn left again, Following the broken Gps, But it will recalculate and I'll be back on the highway in no time.

So come with me, Turn left or turn right, Wherever you dream Of going you'll get there one day.

I'm happy where I am now and I hope it doesn't change any time soon, For once things have turned out right and I'm going to college with the robber next year, I'll miss my friends but we'll meet up I'm sure, And we'll make new friends but one things for sure we'll never forget each other.

The Bad boy is With his ice queen, We hit the bump, We crossed the bridge here and didn't fall too deep.

Life's a game, A difficulty,  A challenge...A competition...

But hey,

What's life without a little competition?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

So it's over TLC is finally finished, Over 2 months it's taken to write this,Over 70 Chapters, over 3000 reads and over 200 votes, I'm so happy, You guys have stuck with me and Ahh, Just Ahh! A shout out to-

Emmaherbert

Oliviaquinn

JazzBroom

Anonimous Me

Kara_5sos

You guys voted and dedicated time to reading this...But mostly to my Best friend in the whole world...

Chrissielovespewds

You are the greatest girl I've ever met and I don't know what I'd do without you.

For the last time here..

Song recommended-Goodbye~ Miley cyrus

Melx