(Spring break-Part 7)Stage two-Reminders

MADDIE POV

Today was Thursday and we had prepared for the second stage of the operation last night after everyone was home, Tammy had told me about going to see Flynns parents and going round to his nans, Lorna said she just stayed at home all day with Jay, And Ymi had said how she just spent time with a friend of hers.

I personally had gone around with Nate After Charlie, Abi and Ymi had gone off, We just talked about school really and how we were doing, and just random old stuff (We seriously started a conversation about who would in a bus race- Barney Stinson or Sheldon cooper...You can make up your own mind)

When we all got home we just went upstairs, I said Hey to Will as he had come home and he was playing on the Xbox with Cae and Alb, Apparently Eva was staying over at a friends house.

Now we had planned on going up to the Arcade for the day, Lorna and Ymi had put a word in so we were going somewhere dark to carry out GYMB (No we aren't kidnapping him...Tammy did put the idea out though)

As soon as we got through the Arcade doors we headed up to the ticket counter where we paid to have so many tickets each, then we went off into our little groups, Flynn and Tammy headed off alone, Charlie went off with Abi,Lorna, Ymi and Jay, So that left just me and Nate ...and Albie (Little privacy wrecker)

"OOH CAN WE GO ON THI- WAIT NO THIS- NO NO HERE"Albie was running around like a five year old.

"I swear I'll just get up and leave him somewhere someday" I mutter making Nate chuckle.

"Leave him be, He's having fun,Let him be a child for once..."He smirks,   "Plus we can go when he isn't looking" I smile at him.

Each day we had been here I started feeling more comfortable around Nate, and it had been less awkward,it had been like..before, and I lover it, But there was always that reminder he only wanted to be friends and it wasn't before, Stuff has happened and I'm sure as hell he'd moved on.

"Guys play the game with me" Alb pouts, "I'll get it" He says holding up his tickets.

"Fine, One game" I sigh standing next to him.

"Love ooo Madd" He grins and I just roll my eyes and we start.

"Die, Die, FRICKIN DIE BITCH"I whack the button killing the guy in front of me.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side" Nate says wide eyed.

" Don't worry, Your death wouldn't be that fun" I say pinching his cheek and I spot Lorna over his shoulder, I give her a look saying get over here, She looks at me confused but then Spots Albie behind me and nods walking over.

"Why are you here?"Albie asks her as she stands next to him.

"Oh, So glad you're pleased to see me" She says sarcastically.

"Always a pleasure Lorna" He smiles smugly.

"Whatever"She mutters and they start playing.

"Wanna have a walk around?" I ask him and we go off.

I wrack my brain trying to remember what we had said last night about the reminders....

"I got a letter from my friend back in Mass the other day, She told me stuff that was going on back there" I lie hoping to spring a memory.

"Oh, So how are things going?" He asks, eugh I need more obviousness.

"Oh things are great, It was sweet to get the info in a LETTER" I nod.

"Oh, that's good then, It's nice that you're still talking to your old friends" He smiles, Seriously?

"Yeah, I loved getting the LETTER, She said she wanted us to talk more by LETTERS, Maybe even just ditch email and WRITE.IN.LETTERS" I say.

"Ooh skiball"Nate says happily running over to the skiball game.

I swear to God...

????? POV

I spotted her talking to Nate, God the difficulty, It'll be hard getting her away from him, But I think I can do it.

If only they separated for just a second, I can take her away, Give Kaden what he wants and get out, and avoid him as much as I can.

Who am I kidding? I can't do this, I can't take Maddie, When she knows it's me, She'll never forgive me, Eugh.

I watch as they go over to the skiball game and I follow them lurking in the shadows.

It's the only way.

TAMMY POV (I really love Tammy's Pov)

"Right, You put your arms like this and your hands...here" He steps behind me and wraps his arms around me trying to get me in the right position (You are so dirty minded)

"Flynn, I'm hopeless" I whine turning around so we are facing one another.

"You'll get it eventually, Now let me help" He smirks.

"I have a feeling you're only doing this so you can put your arms around me" I say.

"No...Well that's only half the reason, But you need to learn pool, It's a necessity" He says smiling.

"Uh huh,I so believe that" I say straight faced.

"Right so you-" He carried on explaining and in the end I gave up he got annoyed so I kissed him and he was happy again...I'm gonna remember that for future reference.

We walk around for a bit before sitting down and ordering a shake, so we could share it and look like a real life Cliche.

"Look at them" I sigh looking over at Nate and Maddie, They were playing Skiball and laughing whilst Maddie hit him after he pushed her on her go.

"They are so blind, Why can't they see they both like one another? I mean it's so obvious" Flynn shrugs.

"They're clueless, I'm not even gonna try telling her, She won't believe me"I say shaking my head.

"Know exactly what you mean, Albie was just gonna blurt it out to him but I stopped him before he could make a bigger douche of himself than he already has, Have you heard of the jealously thing?"He grins.

"Heard it, I can see it from a mile away, He basically glares at my sister and Jay whenever they are within a metre of one another"We laugh.

"And Charlie definitely has a thing for Maddie" Flynn says.

"I knooowww" I agree and we laugh.

"My God, We are such Gossips, talking behind everyone's back" He says.

"Yeah, I don't really have the urge to stop though"I laugh.

"What they don't know won't hurt them" He says.

"Cheers to that Flynny boy" I say holding up my straw.

"Cheers to that Tamtam"We tap our straws together before going onto a discussion of Chinese rap stars

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys,

Sorry this isn't long but I'm shattered, I have been getting up at 7:15 everyday for the majority of this holiday and I think I'm going to die of tired.

So the story, A small hint in the mystery Pov, Its somebody she already knows( and if you didn't get that, Well I'm telling you now, She already knows this person) So again who do you think it is? And the Tamlynn part at the end, I just love them two.
Question- Who do you think would win in a bus driving race between Barney Stinson and Sheldon Cooper (If you don't know who they are you guys need to lose your life and join us socially challenged,Where people stay inside, Surf the internet and read smutty fanfic, Join us it's fun)

Song recommended- Hold on~ Wilson Phillips

Melx