Only three days?

"Maddie, My hunny, Where did Saff say she put the extra hair flowers?" Ymi asks me from behind the counter.

"I think she put them out back want me to go get them?" I ask, putting the last of the earrings on the stand.

"That would be great, thank you" She says.

I make my way towards the staff only door and go in.

Oh yes, With age comes responsibility, and with responsibility comes a job.

So yeah, Me and Ymi got a job at Delilas' s (It's a bit like Claire' s), but more clothey) after school on Monday's, Wednesday's , Friday's and for a few hours on Saturday.

It wasn't that bad to be fair, We both had the same shift and the pay wasn't terrible it was Okay.

We only had about half an hour left until we could go.

I fetch the flowers Saffy had put ready.

Saffy was our manager, Sometimes she was scary but totally awesome too, the places she could get you into was amazing, Not to mention the people she knew.

I came back out and handed them to Ymi.

"Thanks darlin" She says.

"My pleasure sweetheart" I say.

"I couldn't  have done it any better my buttercup" She laughs, two can play at that game.

"No honestly, pudding, I was glad to do it" I emphasize the pudding.

"Well I thank you my...Dumpling?" She says making us laugh.

"My Dumpling? Seriously, that's the best you could come up with?" I ask.

"It'll catch on eventually" She waves it away.

The store had been quiet for the most of the day.

Finally are shift was nearly over and Carmen came in to take over.

"Heya Camz, Saffy coming to help you out?" I ask grabbing my stuff from the back room.

"I dunno, She said there was a new girl coming to work here, apparently she is about to start at your school" She says putting on her badge.

"Oh, cool, We'll see you on Monday, Camz" I say waving.

"Bye guys" She waves.

"Right, We have a few hours until Mom wants me home and we need to get Halloween gear" Ymi says closing the door.

"Ymi, We have like a..Oh wow we have three days until Halloween" I say realizing how close it was.

"Yep and we need to get ourselves kitted out in the hottest costumes, I mean how are we gonna pull looking...Normal" She fake a shudder.

"C'mon then" I grab her arm and we make our way to Kitted up.

We go inside and have a quick glance round at the hundreds of costumes lining the walls.

"Ooh, Ymi likey" She laughs holding up...a piece of fabric.

"Seriously, Where does it end? Actually never mind that where does it start?" I say looking at this thing.

"Um..Uh...I think you're supposed to floss with" She says making us laugh.

"Hello ladies, What can I help you with today?"A shop assistant asks coming over.

"Hi, We're just looking for some Halloween costumes, something that says I'm available, but not that I'm up for anything if you catch my drift" I can't believe she just said that, actually, it's Ymi, of course I can believe that.

"Oh, I have a few ideas, follow me" She leads us to a corner and the stuff is kinda cute.

We have a look through and finally pick a few to try on.

Ymi has a cat, a nurse and a policewoman, with a random Santa's elf thrown in.

I have red riding hood, Alice in wonderland and a witch.

We both try them all on then settle on one each.

Alice for me and the cat for Ymi.

We thank the sales assistant and head our way back to the car.

I drop Ymi off and head home.

I get inside and my phone rings,I look at the name and smile.

"Hi Nate"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

So whatcha think?

Atm in watching The 100, I kinda like it.

We had our audition today, I think I did ok.

Hope you guys are ok.

Song recommended- Still into you~Paramore

Melx