(Spring break-Part 12) I can't trust you

MADDIE POV

"Adrian" I breathe looking him straight in the eyes.

"Yes, My little friend Adrian here has been helping me these last few months get to you my dear, He's sent messages, He's written notes, followed you, he even kidnapped you for me"Kaden smirks while I just feel sick.

"I'm so sorr-"

"No, Don't you dare apologize to me, You were my friend, you went out with my sister, I was nothing but nice to you and this is how you repay me, By going behind my back and plotting against me, You're sick" I spat glaring at him.

"Maddie I had no-"

"No choice, Of course you had a choice, You coward" I say through gritted teeth.

"I think this is enough chit chat for now" Kaden says looking bored as he throws Adrian away from him and into the room across the hall.

"What are you trying to accomplish Kaden?" I ask as he turns around about to close my door.

"You need to learn Maddie, That you belong with me, We belong together, You just haven't seen it yet, I can make a good future with you, We can have a good future together but you're resisting and it isn't going to work that way"He says.

"Why can't you see I don't want this, You're digging yourself a bigger hole, If you let me go Kaden, I won't say anything, You can go, Make a better life for yourself, But keeping me here isn't helping anyone, Not even you" I say.

"Maddie, We love each other we can make a life together" He says his tone faltering.

"No, Kaden, You're wrong, I don't love you Kaden. And deep down, you don't love me either, Find a girl, get away and be happy. Cause if people find me here, you'll get in trouble, and no one will love a troublemaker" I say and he just looks at me blankly.

"No you're wrong Maddie, Deep down, you love me too, And when you realize you do, We can be happy. That's how it's supposed to be"He scowls and slams the door behind him, If I'm ever going to get through to him I'm gonna need a different approach...

TAMMY POV

I walk back over to the other room with Alex behind me, After a short talk he agreed to come in.

"Just wait here a second" I say to him going in to the room.

"Uhh, Guys there's someone here" I say they look at me and I usher Alex in and a few people gasp, but my eyes land on one person who had tears in their eyes.

"Alex" She said her tone wavering.

"Hi, Abi" He says looking back at her,"I didn't know you guys knew each other" He says his hands in his pockets.

"Well we do"She says tightly. The tension in the room is unbearable as an awkward silence settles between us.

"Uh, Alex has something to say" I tell them and they all look at him as I see Ymi and Abi talking in the corner.

"I uh..I know where Maddie is"He blurts out catching the attention of everyone.

"Well tell us"Lorna says urgency in her voice.

"It's off west street" He says,"An old warehouse"

"Let's go then"  Lorny says grabbing her jacket.

"We can't all go though"He says biting his lip.

"Why not?"She hisses.

"Because if we all go he'll know, We'll have to go at night as it is"He says.

"Eugh" Lorna groans sitting back down.

"Anyway first things first....We need a plan"I say and we all start talking.

MADDIE POV

I open my eyes and look around, I must have fallen asleep as it was pitch black inside the room apart from the small crack of moonlight coming through the hole in the roof.

I sit up squinting so I can try and make out shapes around me, I didn't know which way I was facing-No luck- So I stand up and reach out in front of me and try to find the wall, My hand comes in contact with something solid...and warm. I jump back retracting my hand as I bump into the wall behind me.

"Eugh"I hear someone breath as my hand flies up to my mouth as I hold my breath.

"Who's that?" I whisper hesitantly.

"Adrian, Maddie?"He says.

"Oh, It's you"I mutter quietly sitting back.

"Look Maddie, Can I ex-"

"No"

"Maddie ple-"

"No"

"Maddi-"

"How Adrian?How can you possibly explain how you went along with Kaden's plan, How could you basically stalk me, Scare me half to death then kidnap me all on that sickos orders, Well? How can you explain that?" I spit angrily.

"He has my sister" He says his voice breaking.

"What?"

"A couple months ago I needed money for my mom, She's been working her butt off and I didn't know how to help her, So I found a flier with a number on, I called and Kaden picked up, He told me how much it paid but would tell me the details of the job in person,I must have mentioned you guys at some point and when I said your name he closed the door behind me at first I freaked out and he started telling me the job, At first I was disgusted and went home, But when I saw my Mom struggling looking after me and Ellie and how tired she was I had to help, The next day I went back and accepted, The job was horrible but I got the Money to help my mom, we'd been happy a couple days ago I wanted to quit I told him I was done with this but then when I got home I couldn't find El, I looked all over and found a note saying the only way I could see her again is if I did one last thing, Maddie, I..I love El so much and I can't lose her after dad left her and mom are the only people I have, So I did as he said and brought you here but he threw me in the other room, locked me up and said I'm not leaving until he gets you to admit you love him"He says hurt in his voice the whole time...at this point I didn't know if I could believe him.

"Oh"Is all I say.

"Maddie, I know I'm in no place to ask, but tell him you love him, please" He begs.

"Why should I do as you say? Where does that leave me okay he'll be happy and you'll get Ellie back, But what happens to me? How do I get away from this nutter?" I ask sharply.

"I..I'll come back for you, I promise I will" He says.

"I'm sorry, I just can't trust you anymore" I say and lay down in silence.

That's when the Alarm sounded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

So an Alarm..you know woo woo woo, I realised I have so much I need to clear up so this story is no where near finished...I think anyway, Updates should go back to usual now I'm back at school.

Oh my God my first day as year ten was awesome, I have nice teachers in my lessons, All the lessons I want to do and me and my best friend basically have the same timetable of lessons!

Song recommended-Waiting for Superman~ Daughtry (This song is perfect, Its so sweet and omg I can't even, I mean "She's talking to angels, Counting the stars, Making a wish on passing cars, She's dancing with strangers, falling apart, Waiting for Superman to pick her up" Its beautiful)

Melx