(Winter break-Part 23) Huge mistake

MADDIE POV

We finally arrived at the hospital, I had given Flynn questioning looks all the way here. Why the hospital? Why now of all times?Why me? What did the hospital have to do with anything? It can't be his Nan, I saw her just the other day.

We walk up to the counter and an older woman is sat there, A pair of brown glasses perched on top of her head.

"Hi Flynn, How's your Nan?" She asks.

"She's Fine Mary, I've brought a friend to meet them today, Is that okay?" Them?

"Of course dear" She says.

"How are they doing?" He asks his green eyes shining in the light.

"No different, I'm sorry Hunny" She says smiling sadly.

A short buzz is heard and Flynn opens the door, We walk down the hall going past families with sick children, Old women and Men visiting their Husbands and Wives, Doctors and nurses speed walking up and down the hall with reassuring smiles on their faces even if they didn't know the predicament.

"22,23,24,25 aha 26" Flynn mutters counting the ward number.

"Here we are" He says pointing into a room where a curtain is pulled across.

We walk inside and go around the curtain and I see two beds one with a man the other with a woman, Both look no older than forty.

The man has Dark hair and Very long, thin fingers like Flynn, The woman has a small nose and dark lashes like Flynn.

"Flynn are these..." I trail off seeing his face.

"Yeah...They're My parents" He says sadly holding each of their hands.

TAMMY POV

Books, Bag,Clothes, Pen....

I was checking through my stuff as I got home ready for school on Monday.

I can't believe I have to be back here away from everyone, Flynn, Albie..Maddie.

I can't believe she broke up with Nodd, I dunno what got into him, Why was he so jealous? Charlie was a good guy but Maddie would never go for him she loved Nodd I was sure.

"Stop Thinking about them I can see that you are and its driving me insane" Lorna groans.

"I'm not" I defend lamely she just raises an eyebrow at me and rolls her eyes.

"Fine, I am, I just can't believe Noddy, Why was he being so..So"

"Dickish" Lorna suggests smiling.

"Well that's one way to describe it" I say.

"Why did he ask her to wait I mean...We know him and His past with girls he can't keep a relationship" She says.

"Remember Kylie" I say.

"Yeah, And Sarah and Carmen and Tracie" She carries on counting them off her fingers.

"And This Abi, I don't trust Her, I'm sorry, But she's odd" I say shaking my head.

"I can't believe he left with her, It crushed Madd" She says sadly.

"A completely Dickish Move" I say and she gives a small smile.

NATE POV

"I can't believe it,Oh God did we-"

"Oh God no" Abi quickly clears up, Thank God.

"No, We didn't, You passed out and I pulled the covers over You before anything could happen,I'm so sorry it went too far last night" She says quickly.

She pulls on her jeans and sits on the bed.

"I'd get dressed my parents are gonna be back soon" She says getting up and leaving the room.

I get my clothes on quickly.

"I've gotta pick up my bag from home before we head off back to campus"I say when I get downstairs.

"Uh, Sure I'll just grab my bag" She says it felt somewhat awkward now but I didn't feel as bad as I did before.

If I had slept with Abi I would have felt not because she would have been the first person I slept with but I would feel guilty, I needed Maddie but she wanted nothing to do with me.

She comes back down and we head off.

-

"Look, Last night was a-"

"Huge mistake" I finish her sentence.

"Yeah, It-"

"Totally shouldn't have happened" I finish again.

"At all, Should we just go back-"

"To being friends of course" I say and she smiles.

"Cool" She says.

"Cool" I say back just as we pull up to my house.

I get out and see pairs of eyes staring out the window.

Damn..I forgot they were home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

So he didn't do anything that regrettable, and you saw a little bit into His past.So going back to the different Pov again as they are again all apart  :( One of the last winter breaks here as there is only one day left of it.

My friend has said she's nearly done with her book and I'm here like...I'm probably half way.

I finished Eleanor and Park this morning, I'm sorry but that is not an ending.

Song recommended- All I want is everything~Victoria Justice.

Melx