(Winter break-Part 17) Christmas part 2

"Can you pass me the potatoes Mom" Eva asks.

"And me then Evie" I ask.

Food was getting passed around the whole table, Veg, Meat,Gravy, The room was also filled with Chatter about the new year, Finally we finished dinner and went into the sitting room to open Presents.

"Right You guys, Here's one for Albie.. Eva..Will...Caleb and Maddie here you go guys" Mom says handing them out to us.

Albie got an iPod, Eva a new phone, Will money for college and Caleb a new sketch set and I got the Third Mortal instruments book.

We all thanked Mom and Dad who had told us We would get another present when everyone went home (So basically after Winter break)

The. they went on and gave small presents to all the other guys too which I found really sweet.

Nate- Watch

Tammy and Lorna-Perfume

Ymi- Bracelet

Flynn-Shirt

Charlie- Rubix cube (He had a collection)

And they said sorry to Abi because they didn't really know what she liked so they got her a pair off earrings.

They all said thank you including Margie who they gave some flowers and a garden thing.

We (Siblings and I) Gave our parents the gifts which we all pitched in for which was a jewellery set for Mom and a model car for Dad.

They both thanked us and we carried on giving out gifts.

At the end of everything we all went off to either put the stuff on or put it away somewhere,Flynns Nan gave us all a bag of chocolate snowmen- which were so cute- When we came back downstairs.

Conversations went off in different directions the guys were all talking about the game that was on tomorrow(I think it was either tomorrow or the day after) Ymi,Abi, Tammy and Lorna were talking about movies and tv shows, And Mom, Dad and Flynns Nan were talking about home care and us kids.

I however was already at chapter three in City of Glass.

Clary hadn't realized she'd spoken out loud. Embarrassed, She repeated her words-

"Having fun?" A voice came above me.

"Yeah, How have you been Charlie?" I ask him.

"I've been fine,You?" He asks.

"Yeah same, It's a shame we haven't really spoken like this for a while" I say.

"I know right, So Nate huh?" He asks suggestively.

"What about him?" I blush.

"Well You two" He says as if it's obvious (Okay it kinda was)

"We're just friends" With benefits rang in my ears but I didn't say anything.

"Oh, So you aren't like, Together with him then?" He asks.

"Um, Not exactly" I say, "Its complicated"

"Seriously, That's the type of thing a girl puts up on Facebook when the person she's sleeping with has a wife" He says, Well when you put It like that...

"Hey Nate" Charlie calls.

"Yeah" Nate replies looking up.

"Are you Married?" Charlie asks him making me go red.

"Course dude" Nate jokes.

"Well then are you sle-"

"Hey Charlie How are your parents?" I ask loudly.

"Fine thanks, Now Nate, Are you Slee-" I grab Charlie putting a hand over his mouth.

"Ew, Did you just lick my hand?" I ask wiping it on my jeans.

"Maybe, Your fault for putting it over my mouth" He says.

"Well I wouldn't have had to if you didn't scream Are you sleeping with Maddie? across the room when my parents and everyone else is there" I snap.

"Who said I was gonna say that?" He smirks.

"Charlie, I can read you like a book" I say.

"Oh, So you're imagining me as one of your irresistible fictional boys now Are you?" He grins.

"Charlie" I whine.

"Joking I am Maddie" He says.

"Right We better go back out" I say.

"Yeah, We should hang out some more, How about we get coffee for everyone early tomorrow?" He suggests.

"Yeah, That's sounds cool, I pretty much know what everyone likes, Well apart from Abi" I say.

"Oh I'll get that, Actually you could ask Ymi, She seems to know everything about that girl" He laughs.

"Okay"I say as we walk back into the room, As soon as I get in there I see Nate and smile at him and he smiles back gesturing for me to go with him.

"Gotta go, Seeya later" I say to Charlie.

I follow Nate out into the hallway.

"Hey" He says.

"Hey" I say back.

"I have a present for you" He says.

"I thought we already gave one another everything" I say, earlier on, I had given Nate a CD and a Keychain with Special little princess on, he laughed at it and said he loved it, and he gave me a book.

"I know but I got you something else, here" He says handing me a little purple box.

I open it and I find a ring inside, Well you can imagine my instant reaction of Wide eyes thinking OH MY GOD.

"It's a promise ring" He says and I relax.

"I'm not asking you to Marry me" He says rolling his eyes making me laugh.

"It's because you promised to wait for me" He says.

"I don't know what to say I..I love it" I say hugging him.

"I hoped you would" He says hugging me back.

I turn my head and lean in to kiss him.

"Thank you for being you" He whispers as he pulls away and our foreheads touch (Yes like the people on Movies do)

I smile and peck him again before we head back into the other room.

We finally all go off to bed, I head back into my room with the others and find I haven't looked at my phone all day.

I turn it on and find I have a new message, I frown who would send me a message today?

I open it and my blood runs cold as the colour wipes off my face.

No....Nonono...

-Merry Christmas Maddie, See you soon, YSA X

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys,

So anyone think this might happen again?
Haha I'm a master at cliffhangers...

Dedicated to OliviaQuinn because I really want to know your reaction to this xx (And I kinda need you to update)

You know I said this break parting wouldn't be as long, I've just realised I'm on Part 17 already and this is only the first week...I'm not very good with estimations.

Song recommended-2 Hearts ~ Sugababes

Melx