(Winter break-Part 14)Another little talk with Eva

"Alex"

The words rung in my ear like a broken school bell, Loud and continuous.

Ymi, Tammy and Lorna just looked at me.

"Hey are you ok? You've gone really pale" Abi says honest concern in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Just feeling a bit tired" I say, giving a look to the girls that's said, "Don't tell her"

They understood as they kept their mouths firmly closed.

"Actually, I'm Kinda tired too, Do you think your sister will be asleep?" Abi asks me.

"I'll go check" I say getting up.

I don't bother knocking and go straight in.

"No, I haven't told any of my family...Yeah...I'm gonna tell my sister after Christmas....No, I don't think....haha" She laughs.

I raise my eyebrows and cough, Her head whips round and her eyes widen in shock....or horror, I can't tell.

"I...Uh...Gotta go bye" She hangs up and smiles at me.

"Maddieee, What's up sis?" She acts as if nothing has happened.

"I was gonna see if you were still up, But I don't care about that anymore, Who was that?" I ask sweetly sitting on her bed.

"Uh, Bsidjwl, Therapist?" She confuses herself.

"Evie, I have know you for all of you sixteen years you can tell me" I say.

"Fine, I was gonna tell you-"

"After Christmas, I heard, But tell me now" I say.

"Ok, It's nothing big but I have a new boyfriend" She says.

"Aww hunny, Who is it? Do I know him? How old is he? What school does he go t-"

"Maddie shuttup, Right his name is Ryan, He goes to our school, He's a sophomore like me" She clears up.

"How long?" I ask and her face drops colour.

"Uhanewtaaks" She mutters.

"Eviee" I say dragging out the E' s.

"Don't hate me I just didn't know when to tell you, A few weeks, Okay a month and a half" She finally admits.

"Eva, Why didn't you tell me?" I shout.

"I'm sorry, I was gonna tell you but then you went off to that lake house and I couldn't exactly do it by text and I was gonna tell you when you came back but it's like Christmas in two days and I didn't want-"

"Evie shuttup" I say.

She smiles shyly at me.

"It's cool, Okay, Now Abi is gonna come in here now ok, Don't talk her to death and left her get some sleep" I say messing up her hair.

"Maddieee" She whines straightening it out.

I smile and leave her room.

"She's up" I say going back into my own room.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you guys in the morning" Abi says getting up and heading out the door.

I like Abi, She was sweet and kind, But she just didn't....I dunno..Fit.

"I'm actually tired, Kinda" Tammy says her eyes drooping slightly.

"Yeah We can talk in the morning ,Plus We'll be up late tomorrow anyway, Night guys"I say.

"Night"

"Night"

I turn off the light and we all fall asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

Sorry it's kinda short, Its just a filler until the next two Where it'll be Xmas eve then day.

Song recommended- Rude~ Magic!

Melx