Quest #24: Chasing Her

This chapter is dedicated to Jaxxier. Thank you for the straight votes! Continue supporting me and love lots!!!😍😘💕

Drake's POV...

I heard his sigh as we entered the bar. I'm quite worried about Leader but someone said that we can meet Damsel in Distress here so we take the risk.

You should have rest Leader, kaya na naman naming hanapin sya if ever na nandito talaga sya.” Calvin said as we heard him coughing so hard.

“Then what? Ayoko ng marinig and palpak nyong trabaho! She's my quest, I'm the one who's responsible for finding her.” Sagot nito matapos naming i-abot ang invitation sa bouncer.

As we stepped our feet inside, all we can see is darkness and as the light approaches the room we're shocked to see the only one familiar face. The mask that captivated our eyes, Damsel in Distress' mask.

“Wtf is this?!We cussed as they started lingering around the place.

An unfamiliar voice immediately caught up our attention. “Welcome to the night where you can find your quest, I'll be giving you an hour to find her. Take note, this is a one of a chance opportunity. Enjoy, Infinite and EXO.” And in one glance ay bigla na lamang naming naramdaman ang presensya ng EXO, but without Shone.

Maghiwa-hiwalay na tayo.” Bulong ni Leader na agad naming ginawa.

I stroll around the area, I need to look for her no matter what it takes. Yes, wala akong kahit na anong clue kung nasaan sya but pinaghandaan namin ang araw na ito. I will surely find her...

There's a lot of girls in here but I need to use my instinct and myself told me that she's not here. Bakit naman nila ilalabas si Damsel in Distress ng ganito kadali? Hindi ba? She must be somewhere we can't find her.

Natungo ako sa girl's CR, and there I saw 3 girls who's really close to Damsel in Distress pero bakit ganito? Pakiramdam ko ay malayo pa din sya kung nasaan ako.

“Hello Sir, I'm Damsel in Distress.” Pagpapakilala nilang tatlo habang bahagyang tunatawa.

“Sorry, I'm not interested.” Wika ko bago tuluyang nilagpasan ang Girl's CR and upon passing there a sparkling line caught my attention.

I pushed it and I smirk as it opens. There's a secret passage in here, maaaring isa itong pain ngunit mas malakas ang pakiramdam ko na malapit na ako. Malapit na malapit na...

“Hmm?” I heard a small voice coming out from the dark side of the room then I felt her hands roaming around my upper body. It give me shivers, damn!

“You must be looking for me, am I right?” And in one snap a very familiar smell lingers around me.

Shit! Is she really her? I'm being so curious so I grabbed the tail of her mask and pull it. “Then welcome to hell, Mister.” Dagdag pa nito bago lumiwanag ang paligid at nagulat ako sa aking nakita.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I shouted but she just giggle.

“Did I surprise you?” Tanong nya pa bago ako hinila paupo sa leather sofa.

“I really thought that I already found her, I never thought that it's just you, Serrah.” I said and take the champagne on the glass table.

“But what if it's really me? Baka magsisi ka.” Sagot nya bago kumuha ng chocolate sa table.

“You must be kidding me, you're really nothing compared to her.” I said as I look at her body. Damn! I never thought that she would be as sexy as this.

“As you say so.” She said and bites the cherry, the juice of the fruit overflowed from her lips so she licks her lower lip and that turns me on.

“Can you stay in here for a while? It's really lonely to be alone in here...Master.” Damn! She's really seducing me.

But I can admit that she really looks like Damsel in Distress and base on her acts right now I think she can really play Damsel in Distress character. It's a rushed decision so I need to think about a way for her to say yes.

“Serrah?” I called her name out of the blue.

“Yes, what can I do for you Master?” She said while smirking.

“Can you do me a favor, just a small favor.” Sabi ko habang tinitingnan ang magiging reaksyon nya.

“Well it depends on what kind of favor you want.” She answers confidently.

“Tomorrow is Leader's birthday and I was about to ask Damsel in Distress to give him a birthday surprise. Well, as you can see I can't find her and you look like her so I'm thinking of using you instead.” I explained.

“So I'm just an option huh? Hmm what kind of birthday surprise?” She's too clever but I won't fall for her tactics.

“Just say yes first.” I said na agad na nakakuha ng attention nya.

“Why would I? Hindi ko nga alam kung anong makukuha ko dyan.” I smirk as I heard her say those things.

“How about 3 days day off of being the Chosen One?” I offered.

“Well that's not enough.” She replied and take a sip of the chocolate fudge.

“I'm not yet finished young lady, it's 3 days day off plus unlimited purchase to anything that you want. You promised to Yna and Ivy right?” Gulat nya akong tiningnan ngunit maya-maya pa ay ngumiti na din ito.

“Call.” She answered na agad na nagpangiti sakin.

“Wala ng bawian, you already agreed so you need to do what I'm going to say.” Tumayo ako at lumapit sa kanya.

“Don't worry I have one word.” Nakangiti nyang tugon.

“But wait, ano nga ba talagang gagawin ko?” I moved closer to her and smirk.

“It's simple, just a slow and sexy...lap dance.I said that make her stunned for a moment bago pinatay ang pen recorder na hawak ko.