Quest #23: Stunning

Serrah's POV...

I'm already here in our house, dinaanan ko din saglit sila Yna at Ivy since nasa kabilang room lang naman sila kung nasaan si Shone. They are both okay and I also promised to them na magbobonding kami sa oras na makalabas sila at yun ay kung day-off ko as the Chosen One.

*ding dong...ding dong...ding dong*

I rushed to the door as I heard the continuous doorbell. Sino naman kayang bibisita sa akin? As I opened the door ay ang maganda nyang ngiti ang bumungad sakin.

“Hello there lil' princess!” He said then hug me so tight.

“Kuya naman eh! Bakit nagpunta ka pa dito?” Tanong ko matapos nyang magtuloy-tuloy na pumasok sa loob ng mansion namin.

“Why? Is it bad to visit my princess now? You're still Kuya's baby right?” Tanong nya na agad kong kinontra.

I'm not a baby anymore!” I said and jumped on his back.

“You've changed a lot but you're still the little girl I cherish the most.” He said as he locked his arms around my legs.

Napangiti ako bago sya kiniss sa pisngi. I really treasure Kuya Zyle that much cause he looks like Kuya Seryft, my real brother. But unfortunately, he was murdered too...with our parents.

I can't help but to cry and as he heard my sobs ay agad nya akong binaba at hinarap sa kanya. He hold me inside his arms, he always make sure that he's always here if I need someone to lean on.

Sshhh, don't cry now Baby. They don't want to see you crying.” He said while wiping my tears and I just nod at him as an answer.

“Instead of crying try this one and I'm expecting your presence later. Also here...” Inabot nya sakin ang isang black card. I think it's an invitation.

“I'm sure that you'll enjoy the party later. See you again princess.” He said then kissed my forehead bago tuluyang umalis.

Binuksan ko ang box na kasalukuyang nasa side table and I remembered something upon seeing the dress inside it. It's the counter part of what I've worn in the Night of Warriors”. It's a black leather dress, it's kinda glossy and to be honest it's quite daring.

I check the black card and I was surprised to see what's inside it. There's the details about the party and the theme itself, it's black masquerade so I think the history repeats itself? It's really a celebration for the “Night of Warriors”.

Hours have passed, I can't decide whether I should go or what dahil paniguradong nandon ang Infinite and I think EXO too? But without Shone. Pero kada naaalala ko si Kuya Zyle ay hindi ako makahindi. Bahala na nga mamaya...

•••••

I arrived at the place but then I was surprised to see a bar instead of a decent place for a party. Mukhang napasubo yata talaga ako dito. I heaved out a deep sigh before wearing my mask and going inside the bar. Inabot ko na din ang invitation ko sa bouncer na nagsisilbing guard bago ako nito iginiya sa loob.

It was dark and all I can see are retro lights, I admit that masakit sya sa mata and the speakers are too loud for me so I don't know if how long can I stay in here. I took few steps toward the chairs near me and when I was about to sit down someone grab my wrist and pull me closer to him. I can feel his lips touching my cheeks and I was stunned when he whispers on my ear.

“You're so lovely, I know that the dress would make you stunning as ever. Even me, you're turning me on.” He chuckled softly then face me with a playful smile.

I can smell the influence of alcohol in him, there's something in his stares too. This time, he changed a lot, the guy that I trust the most looks like he's a different person.

“Kuya...” That's the only thing that I say before I felt his warm hug.

“It's so nice meeting you here, Baby.” He gave me a sweet smile before holding my hand.

Inalalayan nya ako papasok sa VIP Room. It was quite uneasy for me, I can't even deny that I'm really nervous right now pero pag-pasok namin ay humagalpak sya sa kakatawa. I just give him a stern look.

“What's with the look lil'princess? Did I feel make you nervous?” Tanong nya na may maluha-luha ng mata dahil sa katatawa.

“Kuya?! Don't act like that! You're making me nervous!” Singhal ko sa kanya pero ngumiti lang ito sa akin.

“I'm sorry, you know na hindi ka naman kayang bastusin ni Kuya, but I'm saying the truth that dress makes you stunning.” Pagpapatuloy nito bago umupo sa long black leather sofa nya.

He's wearing the golden mask right now, he's really the Unbeatable King. “Do you want to eat something?” Tanong nya na agad ko namang pinag-isipan.

“Anything with chocolate will do.” I answered before getting some candy on the glass center table.

“Give me Ferrero Roche cake and Choco Fudge slushie.” He said to the only one Butler who's standing not so far from him.

Umalis na ito ngunit bago pa man tuluyang sumara ang pinto ay pumasok dito ang apat na babae. Lahat sila ay nakamaskara kagaya ng akin? I'm really sure it looks like my mask. Lumapit sila kay Kuya Zyle at tila nililibang ito habang hinihipuan sya sa upper body nya.

“A brilliant plan to protect you, Damsel in Distress.” He said na di ko lubusang maintindihan.

I look at their set up, hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin maitatanggi ang imperfections ni Kuya Zyle. He's still a hard drinker and definitely a Casanova, so sa mga girls na may crush sa kanya dyan, please be aware that he's not the guy of your dreams. He's like other Gangster's too, cold hearted and promiscuous.

“Let's play hide and seek with them.” Wika pa nito bago ngumisi sa akin na lalong nagpagulo sa utak ko.

And when I was about to stand up, the lights suddenly fade and the last thing that I saw is Kuya Zyle's playful smile again.