7. The Second Side

"...We'll give Russia a second chance. But we're going to be watching him." UK said, America jumping up and down and hugging his father.

"Thank you!!" He exclaimed, jogging up to France and hugging her, too.

"It's the least we could do." France said quietly, patting her son on the back.

Shortly after, America left the room and went upstairs. Well, maybe half an hour before going to meet up with Anon? America figured that was the best idea, right now, though, he wanted to talk to Russia.

He pulled out his phone, slumping down on his bed.

>Yo

America texted, Russia showing online after a minute or so.

Hey, it's the fucking magician here.<

>Lol

Guess what<

>Yeah?

I stole Russia's phone, Russia only
said the first text<

>Wait what-?

I look fantastic today, right?<

>Give the phone back to Russia

Ok, but only cuz I wanna see my
ship flourish<

>K cya

Hey, this is Russia sorry about
that<

>Nah, it's fine.

Yeah, I'm at Japan's place for
around ten more minutes<

>o0f, if you're spending time with
her, then I'll talk later

Yeah, fair enough<

>Yep, I have something to talk
to you about later k?

Sure, I'll cya later<

>Bye

America put his phone on his bedside table, wondering how he was going to tell his parents about leaving the house.

Maybe he should just make an excuse? It was probably the way that would work the best, because how were you going to tell your parents about a guy you don't know well in the middle of a forest?

America sighed, juggling all of his options. Eventually, he came to a conclusion.

"Hey dad, can I go to my friend's place?" America lied while walking into the lounge, France bouncing New Zealand on her lap.