Foreseen

Rating: Explicit
  Archive Warning:
  Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Category: M/M

Can be found on Archive of our Own

Fandoms:
Harry Potter - J. K. RowlingTwilight Series - Stephenie Meyer
Relationship:
Jasper Hale/Harry Potter

Characters:
Jasper Hale Harry Potter Alice Cullen
Additional Tags:
Crossover Pairings CrossoverBlind Date Frottage Blow Jobs Anal Fingering Anal Sex Slash Scars Pathokinesis
Language: English

Stats:
Published:2018-12-31Words:8354Chapters:1/1Comments:8Kudos:254Bookmarks:44Hits:2377
                                Foreseen
    By Keep_Calm_And_Expecto_Patronum

Summary:

Jasper Hale is none too pleased when his best friend, Alice, sets him up on a blind date with a mystery man.

  It wasn't often that Jasper Hale felt nervous. In the one hundred and sixty-one years since he'd been born and one hundred and forty-two years since he'd died, his fear threshold was higher than that of the average man. Higher than that of the average immortal vampire, even. But right now, Jasper was sitting in a small, run-down pub in wizarding London, nervously picking at the cuff of his new shirt, thinking what a terribly awkward situation Alice had dragged him into.

Alice—who was supposed to be his friend—had cornered him in his small office earlier in the week and had sprung the 'exciting' news that she had set him up on a blind date. Jasper had not been amused.

"Have you considered the possibility that I don't want to go on a date?" he'd drawled, not even bothering to look up from his paperwork. Alice tsked and snatched the parchment that he had been scribbling notes on out of his reach, forcing him to look up at her. She gave him an exasperated look.

"How long has it been since you last went out on a date?" she asked accusingly, although she already knew the answer. Jasper shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"It's been a while," he admitted. Alice laughed.

"Sixty years isn't 'a while', Jazz, it's a lifetime for some—literally!" she cried.

"What if I don't want to go?" he grumbled. "What if I've already got plans?"

"You don't have plans," she replied shortly. Jasper crossed his arms and glowered at her.

"How do you know?" he challenged, before adding, "I mean, apart from the obvious reason..."

"Well, aside from the fact that I've already seen that you turn up for the date, you're also intrigued as to why—or more accurately, who—I'm willing to risk getting on your bad side for," she replied lightly.

He had to admit, she had him there. In the nearly sixty years since they had become friends, Alice had never played matchmaker with him until now. Perhaps it was worthwhile going just to see who this man was...

Alice tilted her head and gave him a reassuring look. "I understand that you're nervous, Jazz. It can be pretty daunting getting back out there on the dating circuit after a decades-long dry spell..."

"I've not even had the chance to feel nervous yet; you only just sprung your awful plan on me a minute ago!" he pointed out irritably. Alice rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Look, do you trust me?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied without hesitation. And he did. They had been best friends for years, she was his confidante, as close to a sister as he could get.

"And do you really think I'd spring this on you without warning unless it was really important?" she implored.

"I suppose not..." he prevaricated, eyeing her warily. "How certain are you that I'm going to turn up to this blind date of yours?"