Jasper's Baker chap.2

Chapter 2

Walking side by side occasionally bumping into each other, Harry and Jasper made their way to the Police Department, quickly dropping off the pure doughnut box. On their way to the hospital, Jasper felt like he should tell his boyfriend? About his coven leader.

"Harry, do you know a Carlisle Cullen?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, the only doctor that doesn't eat my pastries," Harry replied with a smirk.

"Well he is my coven leader," he said looking straight ahead.

"Jas, look at me. I know he is, you told me yesterday and I met him before. He seems pretty cool," Harry told him looking Jasper in the eye, looking for any discomfort or nervousness.

"Right, so we'll probably see him today. What do we tell him?" Jasper asked fidgeting.

"Well, if you are agreeable we should probably start off as boyfriends, before I claim you as my mate," Harry replied in seriousness.

Smiling Jasper asked, "You want me as a mate?"

"Yes Jas, you don't think I do this for every troubled teen/vampire out there do you?"

"I don't know," Jasper mumbled.

They were almost the hospital. Looking around Harry found an alley, guiding Jasper to the alley, he put down his box, and did the same with Jasper's. Taking Jasper's face in his hands, he made Jasper look at him.

"When I first met you that morning long ago, I noticed you were special. Then when you showed up the next morning soaking wet looking miserable and hopeful, you sealed yourself a place in my heart. Then when I dried your hair, it seemed right, perfect. Then seeing you in my clothes, it was like heaven. I knew than that you were mine. My mate. Whether you noticed it or not, I have been slowly courting you. Then yesterday seeing you so distraught, I nearly let my beast go, so I could kill those you harmed you. You are mine, mine to love, mine to cherish, and mine to protect. But I didn't want to push you. So it's up to you darling."

Jasper finally figured out that lurking emotion. It was love. Harry loved him. Now he understands that difference in loves. Harry's is pure and fierce. He was also in amazement and if he hadn't been a vampire he knew he would have tears in his eyes.

"Mates. We are mates," he told Harry.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I have been seeking your presence and always wanting to be with you. I knew we were mates deep down, but I needed to get over Alice leaving me," Jasper answered.

Apparently that was the right thing to say, since the next moment he was in Harry's strong arms, being cradle with gentleness as lips claimed his own. Jasper wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pulled him closer. He felt a tongue swipe across his lips and the lips and tongue were gone, opening his eyes Jasper looked into Harry's eyes. He saw nothing but warmth and love. Harry placed one more quick kiss to his lips, then Harry pulled away and stacked the two boxes and tucked them under his arm. With his other hand he held it out for Jasper to take.

Jasper didn't even hesitate. He slipped his hand into Harry's and had small smile on his face. Then they were off to finish delivering the goodies to the hospital. It was only 2 more blocks to the hospital, but the walk was silent, a happy silence, where Jasper would occasionally look up and smile at Harry before looking forward again, and Harry would glance downward with small smile and look forward when Jasper went to look up at him.

Walking into the hospital Harry dropped off the first box at the front desk, where the nurse looked up and smiled.

"Oh! Harry, we were worried when you didn't show up, but seeing your smile, you obviously caught that young man you were talking about," the nurse said.