Jasper's Savior ch.3

Chapter 3 of 3

Brittle leaves snapped and swished from the smooth road as a midnight black mustang raced towards its destination in a small town called, Forks. Its occupants were listening to soft jazzy notes that faded to the backgrounds as they spoke between them.

"I could have drove, you know," Jasper sounded amused as he braced his back against the window to stare at his mate.

"Pssh, you did all of the preplanning and you are on vacation," Harry brushed off like he wasn't on vacation as well.

"And you're not?" Jasper intoned blandly watching as Harry squirmed in his seat.

"Nope, I am your servant to pamper you my liege," Harry winked after regained his composure.

"Oh really Jeeves?" Jasper snickered and bit his lip until a thumb gentle released his lower lip and softly caressed it; Jasper placed a tiny kiss on the thumb before saying, "Are you sure you just didn't want to drive the 'stang?"

Throwing his head back in laughter, Harry's eyes crinkled as he spoke, "Alright you got me."

Jasper smiled softly, "You have nothing to be nervous about you know."

"I'm not nervous, who said I'm nervous?" Harry snorted and drummed his fingers against the steering wheel glasses glinting in the light.

"Love, you only want to do everything for me when you are nervous," Jasper stated as if it was obvious.

"Do not," Harry rebutted, shifting in his seat.

"Do too, remember when you spoke to me about the job offer that you mysteriously set up and it took you a week to tell me? No? So you don't remember bringing me three cups of tea a day and blood biscuits all the time? Or that you wouldn't let me touch the dishes or laundry and you wouldn't let me go anywhere by myself?" Jasper listed enjoying his mate squirm. He knew that Harry went into a mother henning/over protective mood when he's nervous about something.

"Nope, do not recall," Harry denied even though he did since he did it this time as well like how he bought extra provision and did all of the packing and carried the bags and brought a bottled of their tea to the front for Jasper and... "Okay, I'm just nervous that these people won't like me or someone does something to hurt you and I let loose the infamous Evans' Temper."

Jasper's eyes softened, "You mean this mysterious temper that I have yet to see?"

Even with his vampire hearing, Jasper couldn't understand what his mate just said.

"Sorry love, what was that?" Jasper drawled.

Huffing Harry answered, "I said its because you make me calm and able to focus. What I would have given to have you in school."

And with that Jasper's mind spiraled into deep naughty thoughts about desks and ties, punishments and 'detentions' and..."Jaz? Jaz?!"

"Mmm?" Jasper asked wrangling his mind back in order.

"We're approaching Forks, left or right?" Harry smirked glancing over at Jasper who looked and smelled of someone who was envisioning wicked personal things.

Swallowing some pooled venom that accumulated when his thoughts ran away with his desires, Jasper guided his wickedly smirking mate to his former home in Forks.

As they drove up to artistically designed house, sun had just set in the horizon, which was perfect as it should them give them enough time before they needed to get to the hotel room and the sleek car slowed to a stop. As Harry placed the car in park and shut the engine down, Jasper took a deep breath as he ready himself to see his family once more. Reaching for the door handle, Jasper was startled to find it opened and his mate offering his hand. Smiling Jasper took the hand and allowed his self to be pulled out of his last little bit of comfort.