Jasper's Savior Ch.1

Chapter 1 of 3
Jasper's Savior by pikachumomma
Harry Potter & Twilight Xover Rated: T, Romance
Characters: Harry P., Jasper H.
Words: 7k+

Chapter 1
Jasper stood in the doorway peaking in with the door cracked slightly giving a slim view inside the room where his 'sibling' and 'girlfriend' were talking.

"Edward, I don't understand why we had to leave," Alice question shifting closer.

"I'm a danger to her, I can't be with her," Edward sulked looking away.

"That's not true," Alice pleaded with him, "You need her and I do...too," Alice confessed folding her arms across her mid-section.

Jasper felt a pain stab through his heart. He knew that Alice and he weren't meant to be as her nature just didn't soothe him in fact her flightiness caused him more distress, hindering any healing that was supposed to happen. He followed her all those years ago because she had told that she would lead him to his family and if at the time they were two lonely souls seeking comfort then so be it, however he thought that Alice would have enough respect for him to talk to him and end their relationship before moving on to another.

Movement caught his eye as Jasper watched Edward bring Alice into his arms to comfort her.

Making a decision, Jasper quietly and quickly escaped to 'their' room where he pack a duffel bag with a few changes of clothes, his money had stashed in case he ever needed a quick away, his wallet and his different ID's. He left his cell on the night stand and quickly penned a letter, letting Alice know that she was now free to pursue her 'mates' and that he may be back for his possessions at a later date.

Slipping out of the house to face the somber cloudy day, Jasper quickly fled from the house running in any direction his heart told him to take...

A month later...

Jasper couldn't help but look at all of his surroundings, looking at old brick buildings intermingled with new modern buildings; the way the people were friendlier to the busy rush of New York. Jasper had taken the chance to jump 'the pond' and visit Europe. He had never been due to his fear of being trapped with several people in an enclosed area that would tempt his nature, but he needed a change and contacted a private airline that would charter only him across, of course it cost a lump sum but he had his own bank account with his investments feeding into it, so it wasn't a problem and he took a precaution of feeding fully before takeoff.

Now he was here in London, England touring the sites taking in the history filled city as he drifted along, relearning his self. Distracted by the sights, Jasper didn't realize when it started to rain until someone was rushing along trying to get out of the rain ran into him.

As the two of them went crashing to the ground and landing in a puddle, Jasper was shocked to find himself falling only to be turned at the last minute landing on someone whose arms were cradling him as if he could be broken.

Jasper looked down into the face who had ran into him shocked to find amber-green eyes behind slim wire-less glasses looking back at him.

"Terribly sorry about that sir, this damn weather messes with my eyewear," a deep masculine but smooth British accent filled the air.

Jasper swallowed, "No worries, I was pretty zoned out myself."

The man smiled, "Tourist?"

Jasper nodded not trusting himself to speak as he gazed into a ruggedly handsome face that held a faded jagged scar on the forehead as well as a scar running from the bridge of nose to the cheek mostly faded as well. Pushing himself up, Jasper sat astride the man's waist with the man's solid chest beneath his palms Jasper could the man breathing calmly. Jasper could feel his own pulse quicken and venom pool inside his mouth as he stared at man beneath him with wild black hair, square jaw and happy smile.