Games and Family

From A Bag Full of Mysteries on fanfiction.net by tinybee.

Pairing: Harry/Jasper

Monopoly was a fun game for Harry. It was probably the only game that Harry could play that gave him a chance at winning. It didn't matter if Alice and Edward were playing, Harry never thought up of a strategy that could give them a clear view of what he going to do next. That and teasing Jasper -and Edward, but for an entirely different reason- during such family nights were much more fun than focusing on any game. With that in mind, Harry shifted in Jasper's lap as he stared at his many properties that were held in his hand.

"You gonna' roll or what, Shorty?" Emmett asked from his position on the floor when he finished moving the small metal dog. "It's your and Jasper's turn."

"Patience," Harry said as he leaned forward and snatched up the die.

Jasper gripped him about the hips and sat back on the sofa, content to let Harry play for the two of them.

"Nine," Harry grinned and moved the hat around the board until he landed on go. "$400 please." Harry said to Carlisle who was currently playing the banker for the game.

"I swear you cheat." Emmett grumbled, glaring balefully at Harry.

"Am not." Harry denied, nestling back into Jasper.

From his place behind his mate, Jasper narrowed his eyes warningly at his brother, his arms slipping back round to circle Harry's waist protectively. Harry, sensing the change in his lover's mood, tilted his head to the side to stare up into golden embers that were now focused on him.

"He's just being a sore loser." Harry grinned up at him, relaxing completely against Jasper when he felt the atmosphere suddenly lighten. He glanced over and caught the beaming face of Esme as she stared at the couple. Harry flushed and wiggled, causing Jasper to hiss. "And now it's Eddy's turn."

Edward grumbled at the nickname good-naturedly, and took his go.

"You know," Edward said as he moved his car, "Jasper should be helping you more."

"What, so that you could try and read his strategies or Alice 'seeing' what he was planning?" Harry asked incredulously. "No, Jasper's letting me play for us."

"Why?" Emmett asked, brows furrowing. "Jasper usually can't stop himself from trying to beat us."

Harry smirked while Jasper closed his eyes. "I have my ways in keeping him restrained." His mind went to the toys he kept upstairs under his and Jasper's bed. Harry was silently glad about the use of silencing charms, otherwise his rather... vocal responses to what Jasper does to him would be heard by everyone. Harry thought about earlier today when he and Jasper got home and found that the new handcuffs that they had ordered had come. Of course they needed breaking in...

From across the table Edward grimaced and shook his head violently.

...Harry shivered and discretely ground his arse against Jasper while he leaned forward in a pretence of watching Esme now play. He blushed a bit when he caught Alice's knowing look, but he couldn't help but hum under his breath when he felt the growing arousal press against him.

"Please control yourselves," Rosalie sneered at Harry and Jasper. "I can smell your lust from over here and it's making me feel sick."

"Oh come on Rose," Emmett said, chuckling at Harry's blush, "don't be such a sour puss."

Harry personally thought that Emmett was very brave to say that in front of his wife, especially with the deadly glare sent the big Vampire's way, but also very stupid. Harry sagged back when he felt Jasper manipulate the mood in the room. He reached an arm back to lock around Jasper's neck, tilting his own head slightly to give his lover a better view of his pulse point. Jasper lent forward, pulling Harry's body even closer and tighter against him, and nuzzled his nose just under Harry's jaw.