Part 22- Zant's Final Relief.

Jannet raised her claw and poked me on the chest. I punched her round the face. Hard.  She held her cheek. She slashed my forehead and then pinned me to the floor. "Finn! FINN!" I scream. She holds my neck and I start choking. "Finn! THE MIRROR!" He teleports he mirror shards to me. I shone it in her direction and she stopped. The mirror shards become the whole mirror again and we go back to the Twilight Realm.  I pin her to the edge like I did with Joel. "Stop! Please, Zadia help!" I hear a female voice say to me. It sounded like Jannet but her mouth didn't open. " Its the real Jannet! Stop it!" She said. I stopped. Her claws retracted and her hair become a beautiful blonde.  We hugged eachither tightly.  "What happened to you?" I ask.

"Zant. She pretended to be an evil me so my identity would fade." Jannet says. Jannet held out her hand, but her figure switched from herself to a masked man with no limbs apart from legs, in a cloak. I took her hand and shook it.

Jannet merged between the two. She was a beautiful blonde haired girl with a point headed mask and an ethnic cloak with tassled arms. We both got up and walked off together.  I hear Finn shouting my name.  We both run to where I first met Jannet. Back in my own realm.

"Finn, we have to go. Our people are waiting." Jannet says, suggesting us as both royals. The mirror shines and both me and Jannet go home.