Calm Charms

"Enough!" I shout in Finn's face.

"What?" He asks.

"You are the core of my sou-Stop! Stop the pain!" I scream.

"Breathe..."

A scream enters the room from a distant corridor. The person runs into the room, frantically throwing things around and shouting.  She screams at Finn for him to calm the stranger down. He hesitates, then threads summoned dead thorns over my mouth. I writhe in pain. He signals for the other girl to leave, when my hair moves like tentacles.

"We're not done."I say, with the two reminding voices of Finn's two older brothers.

He yelps then runs.

I wake up in a puddle of scattered ash on a white bed. A man peers over to inspect me. "Zadi-"He says, before the dark skinned, bald man paused. "Your eyes... Wyy are those old beautiful green eyes.... Black?" he asks. I groan in response.  I close my eyes and I hear the doctor leave. I sit myself up, and look in the mirror to see my face oily and burnt,  and my eyes black as coal. My greasy black hair has a beautiful clean shine. I look out the window to see a beatiful forest of soldiers, guarding a lake. A knock is heard from the door. I sit back down quickly before the person enters the room.

Finn curls my hair around his fingers. "Sometimes, you can be terrifying." He says, laughing a little. I dont laugh back. He awkwardly stops looking at me. "After all the madness, I realised your green eyes were blood red. I set a calming  spell on you that made your eyes black. Stay positive." He says to me.

"If I can."

My hair glows. My eyes return to their beautiful green when I wash my face of in the sink. After walking home, I jump into my bed and relax. I must stay inside my home unless I realised I must leave.