Dead Inside

Girl in photo:

Real Jannet

________________________________________________________

I walk away and follow the sounds of the peaceful church bells. I run and tuck my old chocolate hair behind both ears. I step through the grass and remember the day I was running through the fields with Jannet to get to the lake with her. I shake the trembling thought out of my mind. When I get there, i go to look at Jannet's grave. It is covered in wilted flowers with blood stains and slashes all over them. The ground it messily put back together unlike the other graves and the gravestone is rotting with moss covering the entire thing. I shove and rp away the moss to look at her grave. It says:

'The Grave of Jannet Julia Kiminski.

Death:

Frozen to death. She had a disease that was killing her inside, and she blamed the fault on everyone she knew. It was a rare disease, meaning she would cough blood, sputter and would get injured easy. When frozen, her body was dethawed and all over her were cuts and gashes. Her figure was crying blood. Her last words were 'This is gonna be the best time of our lives.

I cried into my hands. I didn't want to think of anyone. I saw Finn's black hair in the distance and hid behind a grave. He walked up to a grave labeled

'The Grave of Nico Darke.

Death:

Killed brutally by his brother Finn Darke. A murder was continued at the same time on his brother Jenson Darke. Aya Darke, the sister of all three and Finn are the only survivors left with known positions in the family. The father is still missing of 17/02/06.'

The same was put for the other grave he looked at. I managed to sneak away into the gravekeepers hut next to the real church. I fell into a large hole. Old languaged echoed through the cold walls. The cream cieling was carved with drawings in blood. "God, let me live another night. Please, I am only doing what I am for fault. It was theirs. Amen." The girl at the front says, her hands releasing from eachother. She looks at me with blue eyes and black hair with blodnde tips, that die away slowly. Her smile fades. The blood on her skin becomes more dark. The room becomes pitch blck, and I glow. "JANNET!" A voice echoed.

"No.... Please no... NO!" I screamed, pinned to the cieling.

"Oh yes. Oh dear friend, would you care to die for me tonight?" Jannet asked, looking up at me. She put her knife at my forehead, right between my dull, green eyes.

"Please no, I did nothing to you... I didn't plan for you to be frozen to death... SPARE ME!"

"And I carved a grave just for you? What a shame. Just have to change it to your mothers."

"YOU TOUCH HER-"

She carries the bloodied body over to me and lies it underneath me. Her eyes stare up at me, but I se nothing there anymore. I try to imagine her happy face.

"I what?"

I cry over her. "Please don't kill me...."