Part 15- Stuck in my own home

Finn Pov

I wake up on the floor, with pain coursing through me. I look up, and Jannet looks down at me with her claws holding my neck. This wolf thing isnt very good for me. She digs her claws under my skin and I growl. "Stay out of my way. Or you will lose your life." She hisses before walking away. How does she think she can do that? I dash and bite her leg. I run away from her and leave her bleeding.

I see nothing but thick forest. I run towards some light by four pillars. Usually I wouldn't trust light. But eh. As I make my view on a chained rock, it explodes and I roll far backwards.  A stunning mirror shines its lights towards me. I move out the way. A masked man with the mask pointed, wide open eyes and the tongue sticking out grin. He stares at me and the man points his tasseled cloaked arm at the mirror. The rock shards point upwards and make a fused rock with inscribings that make up some sort of story. The man seperates the rock and makes sure they never seal together. He evaporates into the mirror.

I stand to face the mirror and stare at it.

Zadias POV

I see a piece of rock fly onto my head fittingly. It covers one eye and the flying fringe that avoids my forehead. The horns curl at the top. "What the hell?" I say,  trying to pull it off. I hear a howl in the distance.  "Is that-" I ask, looking at Joel, and then India. Joel nods. India, Joel and I make our way to the sound of the howl. I see a mirror, and Finn as a wolf standing before it, about to be evaporated. I fly towards him quickly, push him out of the way, and get teleported into the mirror insteaď.