the triplets

Maki Pov

          i already knew about the hole sex thing with Widow and Claude god that name was like venom on my tounge now. how could he  do that to poor inicent dai. i mean realy. he's such a pedifule. o right your probably wondering how i know. well it's simple. the kids were asleep * i started a foster care after my little ones died* and i disided to spy.

           i mean realy. if i had known that telling Widow horny meant that someone wanted something sweet would lead to this i would have told her a lie. sigh o well. cant change that know. poor Widow-chan. just had to loss her inicence so soon.

                i jumped down from the tree i was siting in. i was only a few feet from the ground to it didn't hurt to bad. Timber, Thompson, and Cantebury looked at me with consern and walked over.

                   "hay guys. how are you three" i said smiling and brushing my legs off with my hands. the triplets shrugged and thompson walked over to me. this was strange the only true time the triplets were away from each other was when their jobs were needed to be compleat.

              "lady Makashi are you alright. you had quite a fall." he asked a looke of worrie on his face showed on the other two's faces as well.

             "im fine realy. i've had to jump farther down than that before." i stated as i looked over to the other two and motioned them over.

              they walked over and stood in ther designated places. i laughed as they tryed organizing them selves thompson turned the way his cow lick went and cantebury did the same but poor timber was comfused and didn't know which way to go. they stoped.

             "whats so funny" they asked in unison i laughed harder.

            "its -----just0------ o dear plum jucie i need a breath...a ha....BUBBLED DAMN IT" i said as i ran away leaving the triplets comfused