Cravings of the spider demon

Third prov, rape lemon alert 

          Claude is getting Widow ready for bed. he undose her shirt. then her skirt zipper. this repeats untill Dai is striped naked. she blushed crimision.

          "claude please get the dress already im freezing" she said as she watched him search. suddenly just as soon as she said this he looked at her with a smirk, his eyes where demon like, and had her pined to the bed. Claudes chest on top of Widows's bear chest. blushing more,she was to ask him to get off when he pressed his mouth onto her's.

        "Claude what are you doing?*innocent eyes*"

        "you said you were cold my Lady" suddenly he started undressing. Widow being as innocent as she was, thanks to Claude not wanting to curupt her mind unless he was the one doing it, she didn't know what was going on.

        "why are you undressing? im so confused, are you getting ready for bed to?" she asked

      "it's a proven fact that the body warms faster when undressed" Claude aswered as he was now naked along with his mistress.

        she looked at his lower area and saw the strangest thing, she didnt know what it was, she thought it was a wand, of some sort, maybe used for magic? "why do you have a wand attached to you Claude?" shes so inocent that she had to ask (and i think we all know what she's talking about)

        "to help grant you darkest desires" Claude said darkly suductively, with his demon eyes looking at her, he licked his lips and smiled evily. suddenly a crash was heard.

         "miss please you cant' go inthere. the mistress is changing" hannah was heard outside, in on the whole sceam.

        "so were bo.." at this point Maki had walked is. an aquard silence was evident through the air.

        "YOU PERVERT HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOU MISTRESS. HORNNY OL' DEMON" maki yelled as she draged Widow out of the room and put her red jacket on her, Widow was so confused on what was happening.

          "im stealing you misrtess for the night so the horny ol' demon wont have his way' she yelled out side of the house, she exceted to her house.

                                                                    AT THE SUTCLIFF HOUSE

          "hay Maki what dose horny mean? i demand to know!" she asked innocently

          "um, well it means um aaaah it means wanting something special"

         "oooooh so when you said Claude was horny he wanted something like a desert?"

         "sure, yes, lets go with that!" Maki said as she and Widow went to bed, but Widow wondered in her inocent mind why claude was on her.. and for now in her mind when she wanted somthing sweet she would say that she was horny...her inocent mind is so corrupt.

                                                  THE NEXT DAY

           maki droped Widow off at the trancy estate. Claude nodded her off and took the mistress inside, Widow smiled cus she was glade to be back at home, and out of the dirty house, even though she had a good time with the little ones that maki had.

        a few hours later, it was lunch time when Widow wanted something sweet so she yelled.

          "i'm horny can i have something sweet" claude looked at Widow with wide eyes and a blush, he had instand irection of his "wand" he waited until it was night time again, he smirked and his demon eyes begain to apper again. after he undressed his mistress he waited until she was cold again.

          " the allow me to warm you again my Lady" she blushed and looked at the butler, she noticed the demon eyes again.

          "are you horny again Claude?" she asked Claude smirked.

          "yes my Lady."

            "then have something sweet" she said smiling. this made Claude smirk more.

           "im about to" he started to take off his shirt and pulled  his "wand" out of his pant zipper and un-buttoned his pants.

           "why is the wand out again Claude. im scared.."

            "it's all right my Lady. it will hurt for a little bit but all will feel better soon.." he said as he kissed his mistress with a lusty passion.why dose he tast like blood? Widow thought as she felt a very sharp pain in her vaginal area, at first she thougt the mark was glowing but that wasn't it. this pain was different. it hurt but she didnt wish for it to stop,

             Widow sqeaked and gasped with suprise as Claude thrusted into her slow and gentaly at first but soon he thrust harder and faster. Widow groaned with pain and pleasure, she begain to drool alil and blush all over, she teared up alittle. claude kisses her and this time she was ready for it and kissd back. she was acting on instinct now and wraped her hands around his neck. Claude wraped his arms around her hips and moved them with his thrusts.

        she moaned with pleasure, her tears were streaming because it felt so good. she couldn't talk seeing Claude was still kissing her. only reliasing her from the grasps of pleasure for short amounts of breath. when she caught her breath her kissed her again, more fearsfuly, hungerly. the thrusts moved faster and further into her vaginal area.

      Claude soon finished and laid next to his mistress she was now asleep, stull blushing while she slept she was not used to this kind of treatment. she was softly sleeping.

                                                            TWO HOURS LATER

          Widow woke with Claude still laying next to her. he was dressed now and was smilling, he put on his glasses and adjusted them abit.

          "glad to see your awake my lady, was your night to your liking?" she nodded with a blush on her cheek. it was then Maki was heard threw the house,  Widow rushed to get dressed and claude helped dai put it on, Widow rushed down to meet maki, claude just stayed in the room and smiled and blushed abit, then he went out to check if the servents where doing there chores.