finding your true self

Third pov

           a girl with bright fire red hair and greenish eyes with yellow speckles ran down and alley. she whore a gypsy type of outfit, a purple flowy dress with the sleeves cut horizontally threw the middle and the skirt was cut in a similar fashion only the cut was on the side. a red scarf with tin coins attached to the Raine hung at her waist, which jingled as she walked. bangles draped her wrists and bear ankles. she whore no shoes and had a crimson red purse that had her hand carved wooded flute inside. the girl couldn't have been any older than 14. 

            laughing as the scotlen yard ran after her.

           "come on. ya can do better than that. I'm not even breaking a sweat." the girl yelled as she ran into a corner.

            "now where are you ganna go. Makashi. not stand down." the girl smirked then smirked showing her insanity like personalty she saves for them only.

          "but this is so much more fun" she said as she jumped from wall to wall until she was at the top of the building. her laugh could be heard all around London.

          Makashi or maki as she liked to be called was running down another ally when she stoped. there in front of her was three little kids. they couldn't be older than 4. they were shivering from the fall cold.

          "hay little ones. wheres your mum? shouldn't you be inside with her and your dad? it's to cold to be outside." maki asked as the kids shivered in fear. then she realized she still had on her insane look.

       "op sorry kiddys" the insain look disipeared and she now looked calm and innicent.

       "there now tell me why are you all out here in this cold alone" she asked once again.

         "we don't have a mum or dad. they left us when lulu was just a baby' the first to answered. he was a little boy with brown hair and eyes. he was standing protectively in front of his brother and his sister. Maki softly smiled at the little kids. her skirt jingled as she sat down and pulled the boy into her lap.

             "now no need to worrie little one i wont hurt you or your family. i'm Makashi but ya can call me maki or from now on mum. what are your names?" the one in my lap spoke first like before.

          "i'm Alex. I'm the eldest and this is my twin brother max. we'er both 4.  the girl behind max is lulu she's only 3." i smiled and lifted up Alex. he seemed startled. i then reached and grabbed Max's hand and he held Lulu's hand.

          "come on little one's your sleeping at my house. it's to cold for you to be out." she said as they went to her house.

                                                                          TWO YEARS LATER

          "Maki-oka Max took my bunny again." lulu yelled as she ran threw out the house looking for her foster mum.

        "i already got it back for you lulu. here you go my little one." maki said while handing lulu her bunny. all of a sudden Maki heard Alex scream.

         "o no ALEX ARE YOU OK" maki yelled as she ran into his room. there on the floor was Alex. blood oz-ed from where he had been slashed. standing in front of maki was a man with crimson red hair that when to his middle of his leg. he had glasses on and the same eyes as maki. fear took over her until she looked at Alex again. then that fear turned into pure hatred. she summoned her scythe she kept hidden from everyone that wasn't a threat.