Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I would've thought that reappearing in the same puff of smoke would make me cough, but it didn't. We landed in a flashy room where I noticed dangling chandeliers, golden statues of naked women, and the most ostentatious furnishings. It all looked expensive and extremely over the top.

"Say nothing and keep still, Little One, lest he suspect you are here," Jene whispered to me as the smoke began to clear. "To what do I owe the summons, Master?" Jene made a bow towards Harrison.

"I do like it when you call me master." Harrison made the worst feminine giggling sound.

"As I have stated before, I mean only the lamp that formal respect." Jene taunted, which made Harrison start to glower.

That was the first time I started to focus on Harrison, and what surrounded him. A gagging sound escaped me. I couldn't help it when the sight before me left me disgusted. Scantily dressed women draped themselves on an elaborate bed.

Other women enveloped my stepbrothers naked body. They continued pleasuring him even after Jene's appearance. Ugh, the last thing I needed to see and hear were women suckling on parts of his body that I didn't even want to think about.

Thankfully, Jene took a step backwards to block the view of my stepbrothers debauchery. How desperate were these women?

"Explain your summons." Jene demanded in a booming voice.

"She's not cutting it, get me a new one." Harrison waved a hand to a woman who stood beside the bed, she had her teeth bared at him.

"Do you even realise how much the lamp has managed to trick you?" Jene's disgusted look turned to amusement.

"Trick me?" Harrison scoffed.

"Come here, my pet, freedom shall be yours." Jene gestured to the relieved woman, as I peeked out from behind him.

Holding my gasp in when the woman turned into a giant lizard took a lot of work. Harrison's snarl of outrage covered any noise I had made. I dared a glance in his direction to see his bed full of the same giant lizards. Stifling my laugh took more effort than the gasp.

Harrison had scurried off the bed clutching at his genitals and screaming so girlishly. One of the lizards made its way towards him making him screech and rush across the room.

"You sent giant lizards to attack me!" Harrison accused Jene from the other side of the room.

"If you ever see the truth, life shall become far more interesting." Jene snickered before touching me on the head and time stilled around us. "You may use up your hilarity now, Little One. After that, I must know if you can see the lamp." Jene aimed that piercing, amused gaze at me.

I cackled with laughter. It spilled out of me until tears had started flooding my vision. My laughter echoed around that huge room, and I had no hope of containing it.

Harrison always had this need to prove he was so much better than me, he'd been attempting it for years. He saw us as constantly competing, whereas I had no thoughts about him most of the time. One day, after Jene had his lamp back, I intended to remind Harrison of this embarrassing moment of his.

"What happened to the women turned lizards?" I asked once I calmed down.

"Are you well?" Jene raised his brows at me.

"That was the funniest thing I've ever seen." I slashed a hand towards my stepbrother.

"Yes, it ranks quite high in amusing anecdotes." Jene agreed with a satisfied smirk.