Chapter 20: Awkward Moment

Yay updated, please Comment, Vote & Share. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 20: Awkward Moment

(10 weeks later, 13 Weeks *3 months* Pregnant) 

Gwen' POV:

A month or so ago, Jeremy' friends have started to warm up to me and not look at me as if I we're my Father, not that I don't love Dad, but I am not him. 

Matt was the first one to be kind to me. So he is one of my best friends, then it's probably be Elena, Stefan and Caroline. I didn't like her too much, she seemed Judgie, Prickly, Smart mouthed and bitchy. 

Anyway, Jer decided he wanted to hang with Matt and Tyler, but he wanted me to come with him, he was hoping that Tyler would quit being so cold towards me if he spent more time to try to get to know me, it didn't bother me too much that Tyler disliked me, he was a Dick anyway. 

My baby bump is fairly big, for only being about 13 Weeks along in my Pregnancy. I keep finding myself stopping in front of a mirror and looking at my Baby Bump. 

"Gwen, you are glowing and looking beautiful as ever, Jer, Good to see you too man. I am glad you guys stopped by, please have a seat and I can fix you two something to drink." Matt softly hugged me and urged me to sit down with his kind smile, while Jeremy sat down next to me lightly caressing The Baby Bump. 

"So Tea, Coffee, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice or Water? How many months along are you now Gwen?" Matt offered Jer and I an assortment of drinks but right now water sounded like liquid Gold. 

"Coffee for me and... water for Gwen?" Jer questioned him self, I nodded my head agreeing with his response. 

"Three months, but it's actually 13 Weeks, Doctors go by Weeks, but I also prefer months, much simpler." I laughed because I was a horrible pregnant woman, I won't even refer to my pregnancy by Weeks like normal women do. 

Matt set my water in front of me and Jer's Coffee in front of Jer. "Wow, please don't take any offense when I say this, but-you actually look much bigger than 3 months or weeks or however that junk works." Matt babbled, making me giggle and almost spit my water out at him. 

"Hey Matt have you seen-you! What are YOU doing here?" Tyler stopped at the kitchen door and literally glared at me. I averted my gaze to my glass of water, as if it was the most interesting thing at this moment. 

"Tyler, She has a name, her name is Gwen, I would appreciate it if you'd call her by her name and not look or speak to her as if she were a piece of trash or something." Jer stood to his feet and stood glared at Tyler. 

"Oh, right how stupid of me, because this isn't my home or anything and I can't speak how I want, because it isn't a free country or anything." Tyler smirked and stood there looking cocky. 

Jeremy stood nose to nose with Tyler. "Ugh, just stop it, both of you, I will head on back home, just stop fighting." I frowned and stood to my feet. 

"Here, I'll take you home Gwen, you guys figure this out-and Tyler get your head out of your ass, to see this wonderful girl, lets go Gwendolyn." Matt pushed Tyler and guided me to the door.

"Wait Gwen!" Jer called for me and grasped my hand. "I am so sorry Gwen, I was hoping that this would all work out better. Please be safe on your way home and know that I will get Tyler to see you in a better light and not in your father's shadow." Jer smiled down at me, kissed me and rubbed my abdomen. 

"I know and that is fine, I didn't expect anything less from Tyler, after all Dad put him through a lot of pain. Good-bye Tyler, thank you for putting up with me as long as you did, I will see you Later right Jer?" I smiled, hugged Jer and let Matt lead me to his vehicle. 

"Wow, that was awkward, sorry about Tyler, He doesn't mean to be rude, he has lost a lot of people becauseoof your father, but he does need to know that he can't make you live in your Father's shadow for the rest of your life." Matt shook his head as he groaned in frustration. 

"Really, it's all right Matt, like I explained to Jer-" I was trying to make Matt feel better about his friend, because I already know that it isn't Tyler's fault. 

"I know, I'm sorry it just irritats Me, how he blatantly he downs you and he doesn't even know you, Jesus he won't even try to get to know you." He sighed and rubbed a hand down his face. 

"I have known you for a month and I am glad I got to know you, besides shouldn't Tyler trust Jeremy's judgement? Ugh never mind Tyler will always be and ass, I am finished ranting about him, sorry Gwen. Other than that awkward moment, how was your day?" He asked me and we pulled up to the Mikaelson Manor. 

"It was wonderful, I really enjoy spending time with you Matty, you are always so kind to me and I really truly appreciate you always standing up for me." I smiled and hugged him. 

I exited the car, of course, the gentlemen that Matt is, he helped me up to my room and made sure I was comfortable before he left. He is such a sweet heart, he is like, my older brother that I have always wanted. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you guys enjoy the update, Comment, Vote & Share.