Chapter 5: Letter, Meeting and Feelings

This Chapter is in Dmon's POV if you can't tell ;D Enjoy,

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 5: Letter, Meeting and feelings

'Dear Damon, I miss you a lot, I am sorry that Becca and Elijah are here. I want to see you so badly, I miss your hugs and even your sarcasm. Hopefully they will be gone again soon, I love them but I love our time together more.

Maybe I will even bring you something delicious to eat (it'll be one of my Mom's recipes) I love to bake, you don't know that about me....but I guess now you do. So yeah I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and that I know you are watching me. I appreciate it, but please take care of yourself too, make sure you eat(Humans or blood bag whatever it is that suits you).

You know I was thinking that maybe I could let you drink my blood, that way you wouldn't have to kill anyone...not that I am being a hypocrite or anything I swear it is just a suggestion. Anyway sorry for babbling even in a letter. You take care D and I hope to see you soon. ~Gwen'

I snickered as I drank my glass of Bourbon and put the letter underneath my bed. "Oh Gwen, such a little charmer, what will I do with you? Shall I accept your offer on feeding on you or not...normally this wouldn't be such a hard decision but I like this girl.

"So Damon, I see nothing much changed for you, though...Where is Enzo?" Stefan snidely asked me and I rolled my eyes as I stood up to refill my glass. Being around this bunny eater, I could stand to be more drunk.

"Oh well, He served his purpose, helped me dive off the deep-end but I got bored and killed him." I shrugged in indifference hoping he wouldn't prod further. "Okay, so I assume there is a reason you asked me here right Damon?" Stefan frowned as he also poured himself a glass of bourbon.

"Indeed There is Brother, It appears that there are some human occupants at the Mikaelson Manor. Rebecca and Elijah are hiding them away but not well enough because I saw them." I told Stefan, but I felt my heart clench at the thought of even betraying Gwen this way. "I was thinking that maybe we could take them and hold them hostage?" I asked my Brother trying to keep the conversation going before I second guessed myself and backed out.

"What for, they have been leaving us alone, why would we steal something from them and make them angry? You know they can not be killed, well they could but only by the White Oak stake, which as far as I know we don't have anymore and doesn't even exist!" Stefan spoke irritatedly and I walked up to him with a smirk.

"Why not, besides you should see her, she looks like Niklaus, if we don't kill here she will be the death of us all." I told him and yet what I was doing felt terribly wrong. "No Damon, it is wrong and besides how did you see 'her' and how do yknow that she is Niklaus's child? He is like us, he can't have children, that stopped when we died." Stefan rolled his eyes and turned to walk out.

"I know because I have 'befriended' her and kept a close eye on them, she has a younger Brother and she wants to meet with me when Elijah and Rebecca take off again, there in, they will be vulnerable. That will be the time to strike." I told him and I could see Gwen's face, she would look betrayed and tormented. I hate to do this to her, I liked her but if I didn't do this then we would all die. Gwen is dangerous she just doesn't realize it yet.

"No Damon this is ridiculous, I will not murder or kidnap a teenager and her Brother. If you do not know for sure that that girl that you 'befriended' is Niklaus's child then we won't do anything about it. Just give it a rest and leave them alone before YOU get us all killed." Stefan spun on his heel and pointed at me before he stormed out.

I fell back on my bed and let out the breath I was holding. I was actually glad he hadn't followed with my idea, I was hoping he wouldn't at least now if he heard about them, him, Elena and their gang wouldn't snoop around. Now I can keep sneaking around with Gwen.

Once again I found myself sneaking onto the Mikaelson property to get a glimpse at Gwen, to see her how she never lets me really see her. Though I wished I hadn't when I looked in I saw here in ELijah's arms laughing and blushing. For some reason I felt betrayed and hurt. Some feelings I usually drink away and kill people to make it go away. "No! Stop it Elijah!" Gwen smiled and giggled as he had her pinned on the floor and was tickling her.

Elijah being playful, something I never thought that I would see and now I wish I never did because he wasn't just being playful he was actually flirting with her. I was glad she was happy though, I know that she wouldn't play with my feelings so she probably doesn't know that he likes her or already told him that they are just friends. With that thought in mind, I softly laid my hand on the window and hoped that I could see her and hold her soon.

I smiled weakly before removing my hand looking at her smiling, innocent face one more time before I left for my hotel room. This one girl, how is it that she can make me even want to be a good-Guy, more then Elena made me feel. Wy do I feel this deep connection to her, as if I have known her my whole life? Yes, she is beautiful beyond any beauty I have ever seen in all my centuries of living, she is Brave, Smart, Kind and most of all Innocent.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please Comment, Vote, Follow and Share.