Chapter 1: Live or die

Here is Chapter one, enjoy and please remember to Vote, Comment, Share and follow; Thank you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1: Live or die

"You want me? Then come and get me! I don't really care, its not like I have anything to be afraid of! You made sure of that!" I yelled out at the wilderness surrounding me, the Tall trees and the shrubs. Though I knew the thing that was after my Brother and I was around here somewhere, just lurking waiting for the right moment to attack.

Well, they can kill me for all I care because I wont run, I am not a coward, besides I would die if it meant saving my little Brother.
I knew I was crying and I probably had snot running down my face, but it didn't really matter, because I had just saw my Parents get bitten, then their heads ripped off.

They may have killed my Mom and Dad, but at least I still have my Little Brother, Kaiden by my side.
"Don't worry Kade, I will not allow them to hurt you, I will protect you till my last breath." I told him, as I pulled him close to me and kissed his forehead.

"So you wanna Die do you? Well I am sure I can arrange that and promptly too." The thing that killed our parents was waiting, watching, hunting and taunting us. "Kaid, when I say run, we run, got it?" I asked him, his little head nodded in affirmation and I took a deep breath as I held my little Brother Close.
Okay Gwendolyn, it is now or never, at all costs keep Kaiden alive. "Run!" I yelled and we both ran like hell was at our feet (which I am pretty, sure was).
I knew I said I wasn't gonna run, but I also had to figure out how to keep my Brother safe, so for now, running is what was working for us.

"You and your Brother will die!" The thing called out to us, it was getting closer but so were lights, meaning we were close to civilization. "Kaid just keep running I can see lights we might-" I was saying, until something grabbed my leg, I screamed in fear and I fell face first on dirt and roots.
I heard something make a sickening 'crack' noise, so I must've hurt myself. Sure enough, my nose throbbed, meaning I'd broken it or in the very least hurt it badly.

I moaned in pain, I felt something trickling down my face and It felt like I might've dislocated something.
"Sis!" Kaid said in surprise, as he stopped running and stared down at me, Though I knew I didn't have the time to worry about cuts and right when I was about to climb to my feet, something was on top of me.

I was fighting against it but my fighting was useless, I screamed in pain when something bit into my neck and in that very Moment I knew I had to do something, or else I would end up like my parents.
Tears rolling down my face, in this second I can mourn my parents, but I need to figure a way out of this crappy situation.
I brought my fist up to punch whatever it was that was biting me but just as it was supposed to make contact with the thing, It was stopped.
My hand was caught in something and I screamed out in anger and pain.

Though all of the sudden, The pain in my neck was gone along with the weight on my back, I sat up, put a hand to where I was bitten and kept it there.
I felt weak, in pain and tired. Though through my haze of pain, I could hear screaming and flesh tearing sounds. Kaiden had just come by me and I held him close in fear I would soon lose him too.

"Whatever happens you leave me, do you hear me Kaiden!" I told him through my haze of pain. "God damn it, you should've kept running!" I scolded him, but it didn't sound as authoritative as I would've liked, because I was feeling worse by the minute.
However, I did feel his body shake indicating he was nodding in response to me, or he was shaking in fear. Either way I knew that if we made it out of this then we were damn lucky people.

All out of nowhere the thing that killed our parents and attacked me, it's head rolled into our view, Kaiden screamed as tears ran down his face and he shoved his head into my side trying to stop seeing all the horrid stuff.

I knew that I should have been terrified and running, but I couldn't help the smile and sick satisfaction, at the thought that he had died the same horrible way my parents had.
I wiped away Kaiden's tears and tried to comfort him but you could hardly hear my comforting words from my laughter, but it probably came out sounding like I was crying or sobbing.

Though it was short lived because whoever killed this guy had to be stronger, I shielded Kaiden the best I could, as I tried to find the other thing responsible for this.
"Whoever you are, thank you, but if your here to kill us too then please just take me, leave my Brother alone!" I called out to the darkness feeling a sick feeling of dejavú.

"Do not fret little ones, I am not here to hurt you, I saved you after all, did I not?" A masculine voice replied back to me, though it sounded like a british person, maybe some foreigner but he sounded nice enough.
"I want to see your face, Please?" I asked, as I kept searching through the darkness trying to see if I could see the thing that saved us.

"Your bleeding, I am sorry I did not get here as fast as I would've liked too." The thing spoke again, though completely ignoring my question, so I will just assume that our savior is shy. Right when I was about to speak the thing walked out of the shadows.

What came out of the shadows, made me gasp at the attractive thing in front of me
It was a tall man, he looked like he had to be about 5"9' or 5"10' maybe taller, he was thin but he looked muscular and his facial features were angular-high cheekbones, a strong jawline, and a straight nose.

All in all he was a very good-looking man, he looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He was an attractive guy, but I still need to be on my guard.
"I do not know your name, may I please ask what your name is?" I asked him in a strong voice when I felt anything but strong.

"Yes you shall know my name, though Excuse me for being surprised that you do not know of me. . .I am Elijah Mikaelson." He introduced himself whilst bowing to us and when he stood tall again he had a smirk on his face. "Now it would seem, I do not know your names." He said sounding so proper.

"My name is Gwendolyn Foster and this is my little Brother Kaiden." I told Elijah and smiled at him. I knew he wouldn't hurt us, I knew I could trust him, so I let myself relax and sat beside my Brother.
"Sis your hurt we need to go to a hospital." Kaid pleaded with me, I knew he was concerned but how the hell would we get to a hospital.

"I can take you there, but I know a better way to heal you." Elijah spoke and I just nodded at him, whatever he thinks is best is fine, this guy saved us so I trust him with our lives and I knew it wasn't a mistake. "I will go anywhere you think is right Elijah, I trust you." I told him, but I was feeling really tired all of the sudden and everything just went black.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

thank you so much for reading this, if you liked please Comment, Vote and Follow. Update day will be every Wednesday.