Chapter 10: Tortured and Jeremy Gilbert

here is the next chapter, I hope you guys like it, it seems a little rushed I know but there are reasons for this ;P So please enjoy, Comment, Vote and share. Thanks ;D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 10: Tortured and Jeremy Gilbert

Damon's POV:

That night Niklaus came down those stairs with Gwendolyn in tow, that was by far the worst night of my life and it relentlessly replayed over and over in my mind. How Niklaus compelled her to tell me good-bye and she did.

Though I did see the tear run down her face as she did so, I tried to get her to see through the compulsion but when he told her to go back to her room I knew it was useless. All of my fighting for our love was for nothing, I knew when to let a girl go, no matter how much I loved her.

I have been in this stupid basement for too long, tortured for what, love? A lot of good that does for me, one of the most stupidest plans ever Damon, never should have ever fell for Niklaus's Daughter. "Mmm, maybe a vervain choker?" Rebecca pondered as I sat there slumped and chained to a wall.

"Some water would be nice and maybe letting me go, since your Brother ripped out my heart anyway." I asked Rebecca and my voice was hoarse from yelling out in pain and drinking vervain.

"Sorry Damon, as much as You might like to have get out of here, I much rather enjoy torturing you, for hurting my Niece the way you did." She sneered at me as she splashed vervain on me and I yelled out in pain.

"Enough Becca! Release him, give him a blood bag and let him be on his way. We have no use for him anymore, since I took him out of the equation just like Gwen asked me to when we got home." Niklaus sounded triumphant as Rebecca groaned, as she literally broke the chains and cut the vervain ropes off me.

I fell to the ground and groaned in pain, everything hurt, even my insides hurt from all the vervain that was shoved down my throat. Rebecca tossed a bag of blood at me, I caught it and drank it all. "Now leave Damon, because Gwen isn't waiting for you anymore. She doesn't even know who you are, you won't hurt her anymore." Niklaus sneered at me as I stood up.

"Your a bastard Niklaus! I wont give up on Gwen like that, I will win her back some how, whether it be years from now or soon, I love Her despite everything that has happened, whether pr not she remembers me, it wont matter, I will be sure to make better memories with her when I am by her side again." I told him and ran out of there. No need to second guess anything, because she doesn't know me. For now that is, I will get Gwen back, I will not stop fighting for us, I will MAKE her remember.

Gwen's POV:

I was at this bar place called 'The Grill' and I have to say that they have some very nice looking people who come here, I am glad I made my way into town and to this wonderful establishment. I was picking at my chicken tenders and curly fries when someone sat down, directly in front of me, he wasn't a bad looking guy either. I blushed as I looked a the guy in front of me, Dark Sun kissed skin, kissable lips, dark brown eyes, high cheekbones and one hell of a body from what I could see.

"Hey um, I couldn't help but notice you sitting here alone, I am Jeremy and you are?" He introduced him self and I smiled as I shook his hand. "I am Gwendolyn, but um you can call me whatever you like." I bit my lip since that sounded so slutty and felt my blush deepen.

"Um sorry I didn't mean it that way..." I laughed nervously and popped a fry into my mouth and held back the moan of pleasure from the deliciousness of the fry. Huh, I need to come here more often they have delicious food. "Heh, it's fine, so um, there is a party tonight at my place. Your more than welcome to come and have some fun." He told me and I smiled.

"Um, Yeah that sounds like fun...but I don't know where you live." I told him, he chuckled, stole a pen off one of the waiters walking by and started writing stuff on my napkin. "There, now you know where to find me, if you get completely lost just give me a call and I can pick you up; oh Party starts at Eight tonight, hope to see you there Gwen." He smirked at me as he slid the napkin to me and winked as he got up, shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans and walked away.

There in plain writing was his full name, his cell number and his home address. Jeremy Gilbert...Why did 'Gilbert' sound familiar? I frowned as I continued eating my dinner, paid and left a tip.

I ran home, went through my closet for a suitable outfit for a party, I have never been to a party before, finally I pulled out a Suitable outfit and hopped into the shower. Once I was all scrubbed clean, smelled of berries and citrus, I walked into my room to get ready for the fun evening that this hot guy asked to to attend.

I stood there looking in the mirror, for never going out to a party I'd say that I am damn good at dressing for one. I smiled and giggled to myself. I was excited and giddy about this. "Gwen, Luv are you asleep?" Dad called to me from the other side of my door. I bit my lip, crawled into bed and under the covers, trying to cover up my outfit, I hope that this works.

I closed my eyes and evened my breathing to make it seem as if I was asleep. "Ah, good night my little Luv, I will watch over you, so you can sleep well, no one can harm you." He crooned to me as his lips pressed against my forehead and he caressed my hair. Before turning off the lights and slipping out of my room almost silently.

I had snuck out of the house! I feel bad about kind of lying to Dad but I am pretty sure he wouldn't want me going out to a party, oh well I had better find my way there and figure the rest out tomorrow. I pulled out my phone, as I looked up at the street name and called Jeremy Gilbert's number. "Hey, this is Jeremy, I am busy or not by my phone but do leave me a message and I will get back to you, thanks." *Beep*

"Hey it's me, um Gwendolyn, the from the restaurant, um I am on my way to you party, I will be there soon, just figured I'd let you know...um See you soon." I said and hung up. I had just put my phone back into the pocket of my jacket and had looked up to see a dark figure standing by the sign.

"Looks like you've gotten yourself lost." The dark figure spoke causing me to take a slight step back, I was told to never talk to strangers so talking this one in particular was a HUGE 'no-no'. "I assure you Gwen, I will not harm you, please just let me guide you to your destination safely." The dark figure assured me and for some reason I trusted the mysterious person.

I nodded as it walked across the street and I followed her, the voice indicated it was a woman, I knew somewhere deep within that this person can be trusted but still I didn't quite trust this person all the way. "Do I know you?" I broke the eerie silence between this mystery person and I. I am a truly foolish girl to be following an unknown person but truly, I had to know this person to trust them so easily.

"Not really, I have only talked to you a couple different times, usually only brief conversations but I can promise that no harm will ever some to you when I am around." The lady told me, I could only tell that she had brown-or was it blonde- no long hazel hair and a calming voice. She never turned to look at me so I couldn't get a good look at her face.

"Oh um, okay...So what is your name?" I asked her but was surprised when I noticed that I was standing right outside a loud house. "If I heard you correctly you were trying to get to this party right? Well here you are, have fun but be careful." She told me and when I went to thank her, she was all ready gone, was she a guardian angel.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed let me know what you think, Comment, Vote and Share. Lots of love to my lovely writers and followers :) Thank you for making the reading almost 350 reads :) and almost Fifteen votes. :D Without you my lovely fans then I may have given up on writing by now, so thank you.