Chapter 12: Funeral, Mistakes, Pain and Memories

Here is the next chapter hope that you guys enjoy. The first reader to Vote and Comment gets the next chapter update, dedicated to them ;D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12: Funeral, Mistakes, Pain and Memories

I stood there looking down at the casket, while Dad, Rebekah and Elijah stood behind me. "I am so sorry Gwen." Rebekah sympathized with me and I just shrugged. I haven't cried, I haven't shown much of any kind of emotion yet. I haven't fully processed it I guess, after all my whole life was protecting him and now I stand before him.

"Shall we bury him now, or do you want more time-" Dad was asking me and I sighed. "We should bury him now, let him finally be at peace, he has joined his parents up there in heaven." I told them as I walked outside of the church, waiting fro them to bring his casket outside and to the grave Elijah had kindly dug for him.

"Are you sure your all right Gwen?" Rebekah asked me as Dad and Elijah carried the casket to the grave and headstone we had ready for Kaiden's Burial. He had been dead only a couple days now but, I still haven't cried or screamed or anything yet, even I was starting to worry about myself.

"Um...Yeah I guess I am fine." I shrugged again as they set his casket in the grave and started to pile the dirt on it. Nothing...I can't feel anything, no happiness, no sadness, no torment, nothing. I watched numbly as they finished covering him and stood before his grave. I had no words, what the hell was I supposed to say, because surely Your supposed to say something after someone's passed, right?

"His life was much too short, but He was a fun, Loving and trusting little boy, one I had been happy to call my Brother...I was glad to be his sister and I will always remember him, let him pass on to heaven and happily be beside his parents." I spoke robotically and laid my hand on his grave stone. Sen tup a silent prayer that he be at peace and headed back to the manor.

*Two or three weeks later*

*Knock-Knock* "Gwen, it's me!" Jeremy spoke from the other side of my door, I sat on my window seat, I sighed and continued looking out the window with my legs pulled up to my chest and arms wrapped around my legs. I ignored him because nothing mattered, nothing was right anymore, I had failed my Brother, whether he be my blood relative or not I had failed him. "Just wait one mOment please." Dad told him then there was another knock on my door.

"I am coming in Little Luv," Dad told me, but I stayed where I was staring out of my window. "A friend is here to see you Luv, he heard about your Brother." Dad told me looked at me with an apologetic look as he kissed my forehead.

I shrugged my shoulders at him and continued looking out of my window. "You may enter Jeremy, just be aware she hasn't quite been herself since..." Dad trailed off and clapped him on the shoulder before he left my room. "Hey, um I am sorry about your Brother-" He was saying as he stood at the end of my bed and watched me carefully.

"What good does saying 'sorry' to someone who lost someone? I do not see the point!" I cried out irritated because that is all I have been hearing since Elijah had found Kaiden on the front porch of the manor. "Please just leave me alone, I don't wish to hear anymore apologies, because NOTHING will make my guilt lessen." I told him glaring through the window down to Kaiden's grave and feeling a tear slip down my cheek.

"Yeah, but what good will moping around do you, huh Gwen? Are you just going to snap at everyone who tries to help you-" He was saying until I stood up and shoved on his chest. "Shut up and Leave me alone!" I punched his chest and shoved him again. This time Jer went flying, he hit my dresser, then crumpled to the floor not moving.

"JEREMY! No, please wake up!" I screamed out as I shook him but his chest wasn't moving, I sobbed and pounded on his chest. My door opened but I didn't look back because Jeremy had to wake up, he just had to-All of the sudden I felt a bone break and I screamed out in pain. "Gwen!" I vaguely heard Dad call out to me but all I could feel was pain.

"Jeremy is dead, she triggered her wolf gene, figure out what to do with Jeremy. I will help Gwen, Go!" Dad ordered someone and suddenly I was being lifted off the floor of my room. I thrashed and screamed in Dad's hold, not because he was causing me pain but because I was in pain. "Daddy make it stop, Please!" I sobbed and begged him as I was set down.

"Gwen your shifting, it is a slow process to begin with and really painful, just hang in there all right." Dad told me, easy for him to say. It feels lie someone is kicking me and breaking everyone. I screamed out in more pain as I heard and felt more bones break and rearrange. "Bloody hell, just make it stop!" I screamed out in pain as I writhed on the ground, I was covered in my own sweat and I could feel Tears rolling down my face.

"Hayley don't-" Someone said but someone was caressing my arm. "Nik, she's pregnant, she shouldn't even be going through the shift!" 'Hayley' spoke, or so I am assuming, as she petted my head and tried to tell me to stop. "I can't!" I sobbed as more pain enveloped me and I really wished that I would just black out or something.

What seemed like Days had passed and I finally let out one more hoarse scream before I shifted into something else. I looked around, Dad and Hayley were looking at me, I whined, raised my head and howled. "Gwendolyn, listen to me, you can not be a wolf, you are with child being in your wolf form is dangerous for your child-" Hayley was saying until I ran off but Dad was running right by my side.

"Gwen listen to me, you need to stop, turn back around and try your best to shift back, please." Dad begged me and I came to a stop, I can't be pregnant...how...Shit, this is Jeremy's child! Wined and laid against a tree, with my paw over my snout. "I know that this rather confusing and surprising news, it's new to me too, but please for yours and your child's safety shift back." Dad spoke to me as he caressed my head.

"Say your farewells to him, now Gwendolyn." Dad told me, I looked right at Damon. "Good-Bye Damon, I love you." I told him as a tear slid down my face and he fought against the restraints.

"No! No! NO! Gwen, please don't listen to him-" Damon yelled and I flinched. "You are tired, now your going to go back to your room, go to sleep, you will not remember this." Dad told me as I nodded and headed back to my room almost robotically. Wait no, No! Damon! I screamed but Nothing Happened I continued up to my room.

Dad compelled me! All of the sudden I was my normal self and I covered my eyes because tears were falling down. "D-Damon..." I whispered remorsefully. "Why am I remembering this, I asked you to compel me to forget!" I asked him as the pain made my heart hurt, I had given Damon my heart and he had betrayed me.

"I am sorry Gwen, Your shifting must've made my compulsion wear off, I tried to help little luv...let's get you home and figure this all out." Dad told me as he pulled his shirt off and handed it to me. "Um...your shifting...it left you without anything on." Dad spoke awkwardly as he turned away and I blushed.

"Thanks Dad..." I said as I quickly slipped the shirt on and stood up. "Ready whenever you are Daddy." I smiled weakly at him, everything was a mess but now everything sort of made sense.

Dad picked me up Bridal style and carried me back to the manor. Halfway there I remembered that I had killed Jeremy, the father to this child. "No, Stop, Please Dad!" I gasped and covered my eyes and covered my mouth to keep the sob in. "What's wrong now Gwen?" Dad asked me as he rubbed my back and I shook my head.

"I killed Jeremy, I can't-" I was saying. "What are you talking about, I am right here." Jeremy spoke and I gasped. Dad smirked and let me down.

"I will be back at the house, come home soon Gwen, I will let everyone know that you are all right." Dad smiled and kissed my forehead. "Are you all right, I heard your screams and I tried to go to you but they wouldn't let me, they said that it wasn't safe fro me to go out there." He frowned and I caressed his face. How is he alive?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please let me know how you like it sorry if there are any grammar errors or anything I got this done only a day or two ago. Remember to Vote and Comment. The first person to Vote and Comment on this chapter eill get the next Chapter update Dedicated to them. ;D