Chapter 2: Flashback and Getting acquainted

Hey there my readers, I promised I would update on Wednesday and here it is! Please, Comment, Vote and share. Thank you ;P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 2: Flashback and Getting acquainted

*Flash back*

"Don't worry Gwen, it is just a camping trip everyone does these, besides it is a great way to spend time together just the four of us." Mom spoke to me from her spot in the front passanger seat of the car, as she looked back at me in the rear veiw mirror. Dad just nodded in agreement with Mom and kept driving. Some useless pop music was playing in the backround, probably radio disney, Dont get me wrong it is a good station but not for nineteen year olds.

"Mom, I already told you I do not feel too good about this camping, it isn't too late to turn back around and do this next weekend." I pleaded with her and Dad; becuase my gut was telling me that this was a bad idea.

"Give it up Gwen, we are going camping whether you like it or not and that is that now enjoy the scenery." Dad commanded and I gave up becuase I knew that once Dad spoke, there was no other way to change it. I sighed as I watched the green blur of trees pass by and I prayed to every god out there that everything would be all right.

"All right there-Whew! Tent is all set, now to set up the camp fire." Dad said as he wiped the sweat off his brow, I crawled into the tent and pulled out my iPhone. "Nope, none of that sweetheart, we are out here to connect with each other and the wilderness not to play on our phones or other gadgets." Dad scolded Kaiden and I, as he grabbed both of our electronics and shoved them into his bag.

"Dad, this is completly stupid, I am getting a bad feeling about being here, I tried to tell you earlier, please it isn't too late." I tried for the last time, because now my gut feeling was making me queasy.

"Gwendolyn Foster, we are camping and are going to have family time. This is the last time I hear you whine about it, if I hear you ask to leave again, you will not get your phone back for a week." Dad spoke with full authority and I groaned in defeat. All right but don't say I didn't try to warn you.

The afternoon passed into the night fairly quickly. Before, I knew it We were all laying in the tent, when Mom got up to go to the bathroom. "I will be back, but could you come with me Sweetheart?" Mom asked me and I just nodded since I wasn't asleep anyway.
Once we were outside Mom went behind a nearby bush and did her buisness.
She did what she needed to do, we were headed back to the tent and I was ahead of Mom, when suddenly the night was filled with a terror filled scream.

Everything went to hell and a hand basket after that. "Noo! Mommy! Daddy! Don't hurt them!" Kaiden screamed as we just stood there as our Mom and Dad got murdered right in front of our eyes, because for whatever reason our feet wouldn't move, it was as if our feet were cemented to the ground.

*End of Flash back*

"Stop! Please dont hurt them! Mom! Dad! Nooo, please!" I was screaming and pleading until someone shook me. "Gwendolyn wake up, it was just a nightmare." Someone spoke in a calming voice and when I opened my eyes I was in a HUGE room; on a comfortable bed and my Brother was nowhere to be seen.

I gasped and shot up right, causing me to feel light headed, but I pushed that aside as I stood up and looked around for my Brother.
"Where is he, I want to see my Brother!" I said in a panic, I knew that Elijah wouldn't hurt him, but I needed to see Kaiden.

"Enough of this already Brother, just compel her and get her out of here, before Niklaus or Kol finds us(You and your bleeding heart, it will get us killed someday)." A woman's snide voice rang through the room causing me to jump and bump into Elijah.
"Oh I'm sorry I-I just didn't-I was-" I was fumbling over my words and felt like a fool, but for some reason I was more scared then ever before.
"No one will hurt you here Gwendolyn, you, or your brother; speaking of your Brother he is in the room right next to mine, please be calm little one." Elijah cooly spoke, ignoring the cat faced blonde chick, who-quite frankly sort of scared me, but also made me feel safe.
"I know that but how long was I out?" I asked as I held my head trying to clear the light-headedness away and foggy feeling.
"Only two days and what no 'Thank you Elijah for saving my life'?" The cat faced chick spoke, as if irritated that I was even here.

"Wow two Days...Thank you so much for saving us Elijah, I trust you, but It would make me feel better if I were to see and hold my Brother-despite everything that happened yesterday." I told him feeling a little dizzy from getting up so fast, but pushing any of my problems aside, my Brother constantly being the one in the front of my mind, because he was all I had left.

No sooner had Elijah and the Cat faced Chick lead me to my Brother, then he was in my arms.
"Sis, your better!" Kaiden said as he jumped on me and held me tight with his smaller arms.
"Yes, yes I am better and I am so sorry for leaving you alone. How are you?" I asked him, as I kissed his forehead and held him close in fear that he would disappear from my arms.
"I am good, 'Ijah is a nice man and Becca is fun to play cars with." Kaiden told me and I nodded in response to him, but frowned at the unfamiliar women's name.
"I am glad that Elijah is taking good care of you, but Kaid who is 'Becca'?" I asked him, as I stood back and looked at him waiting for his response.

"This 'Becca' he speaks of, is my sister but her full name is 'Rebecca'. I didn't get to correctly introduce you two, before you jumped to your feet An asked to see your Brother. Which I find a very great trait, that hardly an Humans have now-a-days." Elijah spoke as he leaned against the door frame, watching my Brother and I with curious eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry, was that the snide sounding chick who was talking about Niklaus?" I asked him as I held my Brothers hand and watched Elijah. "Yes, that is her and she is a nice 'chick' as you put it. She just needs to get to know you, thats all and if you do not mind my asking, how old are your Brother and you?" Elijah asked me and I sighed.

"Kaiden here is Nine Years old and I am Nineteen years old. I would ask you your age but I am not sure if it is rude or not." I told him with a smile and felt a small blush on my face. He is just so handsome, smart and kind, it is hard not to blush when you look at him.

"I am Thirty Years old, my Sister is Twenty-Three years old and the person Rebecca was speaking of is our Brother, Niklaus he is twenty Seven years old and as you can tell, my sister is afraid of him. Though we have a few more siblings-" Elijah was explaining.

"Brother! Sister! I am Home!" Someone hollered and their voice echoed through the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay, I will try to keep updating on Wednesday's and I hope to see some votes too and maybe some positive feedback. Thanks my amazyn fans :D