Chapter 16: Confusion & Explaining

GWEN'S POV:

"Oh so...Right, I shouldn't stay here." I said, as I slipped his shirt back off, climbed to my feet and was about to shift when he grabbed my forearm. "Wait, Don't go, please Gwen don't go." Jeremy pleaded with me and I stood there fro a minute trying to figure out if he was really asking me not to leave him.

"No, I am done waiting Jeremy, you all ready told me that you weren't ready for this type of commitment so just leave me alone and quit playing with my feelings." I told him and swatted his hand off my forearm.

"I know and that was really cruel of me, but I think I can commit to you and our child. Please just give me another chance, I like you a lot Gwen and I don't want to lose you, because I was scared." Jeremy told me giving me those puppy dog eyes of his. 

"All right fine, but don't make me regret this Jer." I told him, as I slipped the shirt back on and sat down on the stairs. As I crossed my arms across my chest and stared out at the beautiful scenery in front of me.  

We were sitting on the front deck on the steps just kind of, reflecting, I guess, at least I know I was. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here, is everything all right?" Jer asked me looking slightly concerned, I smirked and shook my head. 

There were two ways to answer that and both ways made me sound like a big wimp. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Ugh, Jer, I can't say this without sounding like a huge wimp..." I laughed dryly 

and leaned back on my elbows. 

"Its fine Gwen, it's me, I promise you, I am not here to judge you, just to hear you out and try to help you out; if I can." Jer smirked, kissed my cheek and lightly laid his hand on my abdomen. I wasnt really showing much, if at all, though I suppose that it may be somewhat comforting or something to Jer to do that. 

I turned toward him and took a deep breath. "I have a Mom and she is so beautiful, Jer." I told him, choking up a little, though he quickly used his free hand to hold onto mine and kissed my hand. 

"That's not hard to believe, you are beautiful Gwen and I believe that maybe you should try to hear your Mother out. I know I don't know the whole story, but she loves you, she would be crazy NOT to love you." Jer smiled his Dazzling smile, softly caressed my face, he surprised me by leaning in and kissing me. 

There was a spark when we kissed and it made me want to kiss him forever. "Ugh, Gross, get a room. Not like there are a shortage of rooms." Katherine groaned as she literally walked between us, her High-heel shoes clicking as she turned toward us and glared at me with her arms crossed against her chest. 

"Whatever Katherine, go make someone else life miserable. Come on Gwen, lets go up to my room." Jer mock Glared at her and just as we were headed inside, a Red Classic Convertible drove up. 

Then a girl that looked EXACTLY like Katherine stepped out if the vehicle and the Justin Bieber Look-alike also stepped out of the vehicle. 

I gasped, leaned against the big pillars that supported the house and stared between Katherine and the Replica of her. Then at the guy who tried to kill me, apparently I just love to get myself into sticky situations. Though the Katherine Look-alike, looked a whole hellva lot nicer then the actual Katherine. 

"Jer, I came to check on you because-whoa, um who is this?" The Katherine Look-alike asked as she frowned and stared at me. "Wait... Isn't this that girl that Damon-" She was saying until I growled at her and glared. 

"Elena, 'that girl' is Niklaus Daughter... What I want to know is why are you here?" Stefan (Justin Bieber look alike) asked as he stared at me and stood protectively in from of the 'Elena' Girl. 

"Whoa, whoa whoa, just hold on Stefan, Gwen means no harm. She is with me and you are by no means to harm her, you hear me?" Jer explained cautiously, looking between Stefan, Elena and Katherine as he stood in front of me protectively too. 

Jeremy invited me in to this big home, so We were in the living room of this big house and it was pretty tense.  I had explained my entire life and awaited their response. I was sitting on the love seat with Jer, while Elena sat across from us  with Stefan sitting close to her and Katherine was standing mixing a drink.

"Okay, so let me get this straight-" Katherine sighed as she sat down on the arm rest next to me, as she looked down at me. 

"Your parents/foster parents died saving you, You get saved by Elijah, You find out your the Daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson, You 'Fall in love' with Damon, He Betrayed you, You beg to be compelled to forget, You finally get your wish, You forget Damon, move onto Jeremy, attend Jeremy' party, sleep with him that night, Your Brother Dies, you pull a Stefan and blame yourself, then you 'accidentally' kill Jeremy thus bringing out your Wolf gene, you just found out you have a mother and she has been watching over you ever since she left you on someone's doorstep. Is that about the gist of it?" Katherine summed up my life in a matter of five to Ten minutes. 

"Yes, that is pretty much the gist of it." I told her though completely leaving out the fact that I am carrying Jeremy's child and feeling awkward since I told them my whole life story, while I knew hardly anything about them. This could get ugly really fast, I just hope everything goes fairly smoothly, because I am in no mood to be fighting. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks my lovelies, please remember to: *VOTE*, *COMMENT* & *SHARE*.