Chapter 14: Tests and Accepting it

Yay finally new update ;) As always please: Coment, Vote and Share ;)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter 14: Tests and Accepting it

Gwen's POV:

I am now roughly Six weeks pregnant and I have accepted it. Jeremy texted and called but he isn't ready for this and I don't blame him. I am not quite ready for this either but I wont abort this child unless he asks me too.

"I think that I am going to go for a ride-" I was saying in my room since everyone can hear me, when Hayley pushed a plastic bag into my hand. "Um what is this?" I asked her, wary to open the bag and take a look.

"Chill, It is just four pregnancy tests to be completely sure all right, not that Niklaus, Elijah, Rebecca and I can't hear it's heartbeat but you know just to assure yourself that this is really happening." Hayley shrugged as she leaned against the wall of my bedroom.

"Oh um, no. I have all ready accepted-" I was saying until she rolled her eye's guided me back into my room and into my personal bathroom.

"Just do all of them to be sure, please your Father is going insane and wants to kill jeremy Gilbert, but if you do this and tell him that you are completely all right with how everything is. I am sure Gilbert boy will live long enough to figure everything out in his little confused mind." Hayley laughed as she placed all four of the pregnancy tests on the counter.

I stared at them for a second, then shook my head and opened up two of them. "Okay give me five minutes and I will do all four of them, just a little bit of privacy though...please?" I asked her embarrassed that I was even doing this. She smiled, nodded and walked out closing the door behind her. All right lets get this over with because being on a stick is weird.

"Okay now the time varies on all of them that I have to wait so I will just come back and check them in five or ten minutes." I told Hayley as I washed my hands and started to head into mu room when she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It is cliche But shouldn't you stand here and wait as minutes go by? Ten say that 'These minutes are the longest minutes of my life' or something cliche like that?" Hayley asked me and I shrugged my shoulders at her.

"Like I tried to tell you earlier, I do not need these things telling me that I am pregnant, I have all ready accepted all of this. So it comes to no real surprise if these things say I am or not, I can feel my baby inside me." I told her, as I walked into my room and laid on my bed.

"It's been five minutes, are you ready?" Rebecca and Hayley asked me, Rebecca Joined us with Hope laying beside me. I was kind of glad to have my little Sister by my side it will help me get used to the idea of a baby and kind of prepare me for my child.

I sighed as I stood up and headed back into my bathroom and looked down at all four of the tests. (1st test: +, 2nd Test: Pink, 3rd Test: Pregnant, 4th and final test: +). Every one of the tests all said that I am pregnant, just as I thought. "Oh my god..." I whispered and covered my mouth.

"What, what did they say that you aren't pregnant?" Rebecca clambered to her feet, was by my side staring down at them along with Hayley holding Hope; Though obviously Hope would know what any of this stuff is or means.

"No, the exact opposite, every single one of them say that I am pregnant...I thought that I had all ready accepted this, but seeing this-just wow." I covered my mouth as tears fell from my eyes, tears of happiness and terror.

"Then we will take excellent care of you and the little one." Dad told me as he hugged me, but scared me at the same time because he wasn't here then all of the sudden he was here hugging me.

"So, now I ask the questions no one else wants to ask...What now and will the father be active in this or inactive?" Elijah also spoke causing me gasp and jump in Dad's arms, these vampires seriously love to scare the life out of you.

"Thank you, everyone it means a lot to me but I think that I need some time alone to process this and accept this again." I laughed and swiped away some stray tears. I guess at least I am not showing yet, so I can still wear my clothes that I normally wear, for now.

"Gwendolyn-" Elijah was trying to push for answers until Dad literally covered his mouth. "Look, Jeremy isn't ready for this and that's all right. I can do this on my own-of course like Rebecca told me with your guys help-I don't want someone by my side who doesn't willingly want to be by my side." I quickly explained but feeling tired all of the sudden.

"You rest Little Luv, No more explaining, just rest and let us know whenever you need us." Dad told me as he lofted me off my feet and laid me in bed. S much for taking a ride, oh well I am pretty exhausted.

I was laying there reading a book, taking everyone's advice when finally I couldn't lay there anymore. I stood to my feet and headed on downstairs. "Hey what are you doing, your supposed to be resting." Hayley stepped in front of me and I sighed.

"All right I may be pregnant but seriously, I am not an invalid." I told her crossing my arms across my chest. "Aside from that, I just feel like I need to get out, stretch my legs and get some fresh air." I told her as I side stepped her and Opened the front door.

"Let her be Hayley, as long as you stay in the yard." Dad said as he sat in the living room playing with Hope, he made a good Dad, I just wish I could've known him like Hope gets to know him.

I nodded and ran out the door, before anyone could renege on anything. I let out a happy sigh of relief that I was sort of doing what I originally planned. "You remember me yet, Gweny-Gwen-Gwen?" Damon asked me, reaking me from my thoughts and happiness. I gasoed as I turned to look at him, what is he doing here, is he trying to get himself killed!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Again thank you my Lovely FOLLOWERS/Fans for waiting and I hope that you enjoyed this new update. Again Please, Let me know what you think by "Commenting", Let me know that you enjoyed it by "Voting" and finally let other people enjoy it too by "Sharing*". ;) Happy summer Days.