Chapter 1

Welcome to my new story! I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to your comments and if you like my story please vote for the chapters. Thanks for reading.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means,
electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons,
living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.
Cover Design by Marianne Nowick
########################################################

Chapter 1

Fury had a tight grip on me as my father spelled out exactly what he expected of me. I saw my summer of lounging by the pool, spending time with my friends, and doing less than nothing curl up and die in an instant.

Glowing rage kept building until I wanted to explode. For a second, dad's office disappeared, and I only saw red. I often had that when I got really angry.

Stifling my frustration away, I clamped my hands around my chair arm, and focused on dad. At no time did I want to even look at my dopey, annoying stepbrother. Especially now that dad told me that I was the one responsible for him. I hated that punk kid!

As much as I loved my step mum, and that she made my dad happy, I hated her kids. They were brats. Harrison at twenty one, still acted like a unruly teenager, while Candy, at nineteen expected everyone to treat her like a princess. Just because we had money didn't mean we had to act like posh snobs.

"Harrison, come over here." Dad called out to my stepbrother, while I continued fuming.

From the way Harrison acted as if every woman wanted him, to the way he flaunted himself, it all bothered me. He had been the star of my dad's hit show for the last year. God, how I hated that show! It had no class and all crass. Women and men partying, flaunting themselves, and having sex with the rest of the cast. The show was a giant orgy and not much more.

I missed the documentaries that dad used to make. He used to be one of the best. His shows used to win awards for their detail, perspective and information. Now he'd been dragged down to the bottom dwellers of reality television. It was as embarrassing as it was annoying.

I heard my brother stand up, but that only made my anger bristle back to life. Staring at my white knuckles had kept me from glaring at him. I couldn't stand to see that smug grin.

"What did you require of me?" a voice so smooth and velvety, which definitely wasn't my brothers, answered my father.

Daring a glance to the voice, my mouth gasped open in shock. This man standing before me was not my brother. In no way did he resemble my crass stepbrother.

This man before me had to be the most deliciously gorgeous specimen of masculinity that I'd ever seen. My stepbrother might work out all the time for his physique, but he'd always be short and pale. This man was tall, broad, muscular, and with the most enviable caramel skin.

The only thing ridiculous about him was the costume he wore. It looked like a genie costume in the brightest blue you could ever imagine. The vest with an intricate woven design barely fit over his broad, naked chest.

Then I noticed the insane pants, and I had to stifle a laugh. The bright blue satin fitted tight against his legs, but the sheer covering over them looked far too feminine. Then my gaze saw the matching shoes with curled toes, and the laugh spluttered out of me.