b o n u s

𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎—𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬—

𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎
—𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬—

𝙒𝙊𝙒, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 a hot minute since I finished this story. I've been noticing a lot of comments lately that have been focused around how Paul didn't really end up happily because of the whole Emmett and Hayden thing, which did make me wonder about how I could possibly fix that. Now, I'm not guaranteeing anything because I work now AND have to worry about school, but I think that my thoughts should be put out into the open.

I want to write another book.

Not one that necessarily continues this book, because I feel as though Hayden's story is complete, and there doesn't need to be anything more than that. I find that it's common for Twilight fan-fictions to have the battles in them; the newborns in Eclipse, James in Twilight, and all the other ones. And, although I think it's cool to follow the movies and books, I wanted a book that was different— one where fighting evil vampires wasn't the main problem (thus why Hayden's family life was the main problem to overcome in this book). If I ever rewrite Perfect Times, I don't think I'd change very much, other than adding some more bonding between her and the other characters.

Now, focusing on the new book I was talking about.

I want to write a fan-fiction for Paul because I feel like there aren't enough books out there than can capture him as more than what he's always known as— the hothead. Yes, of course, he needs to have some fiery rage, but he also has a heart, and I want to capture that. Like I said above, this book definitely won't be adding on to Perfect Times because this book is a standalone. But I hope you guys will still be interested in it :)

I'm not completely sure if I can do it yet, so this is me going out on a limb to see what your opinions would be on it. Throw out some ideas for it, or even some constructive criticism! I'm always down for either one :) So give me some feedback, and I'll let you know in a couple of weeks if I plan on making a book for Paul. Thank you for all of your love and support, lovelies!! I love each and every one of you!

(P.S. does anyone remember a book called Broken Hearts? It was a Paul fanfics day the main character's name was Claire Jones, portrayed by Holland Roden. If you remember it, I think you'll be surprised to hear that I was the writer lmaoooooo)

_______