Chapter 15 - Connection

Hey all my fans I have decided to continue writing the book considering I have been getting comments and messages not to. I am glad you like it to and because of all the things I have heard it has given me insperation. Well here is a new chapter for you all!

******************Chapter 15*************

(Lillians pov)

Well yes I know I am the Luna of this pack but having to shift and then change colors in front of them to be accepted in wolf form in different colors into the pack is making me nervous. Yes I know the pack loves me as their luna but still I am nervous.

Why? You may ask, I dont know I just am. I walk around the house with everyone. Jayden is walking right next to me with his arm around my waist trying to comfort me. Once we get back there everyone makes a giant circle. Jayden and I walk to the center.

I stand away form Jayden and shift. Now the whole pack knows of me and they know not to tell anyone but their were still gasps amoung the pack considering not all of them have seen me in my wolf form.

Jayden admires me for a little bit then he starts the circle.

"Now you all know of her powers and how she is special but we thought she was a rouge because her scent changed when in a differentg color. Her powers also weaken but she stays the same size. This circle today is to except her in different color of forms that she might have to shift into not to give herself away on what she is." Jayden speaks with confindence.

The whole pack nods there head. I change my color into brown. Jayden walks in front of me and says the regular when excepting a wolf into the pack,

"You are exceptined into this pack as Luna, alpha female of your pack mates. You will protect and care for them as long as you are apart of this pack."

He neals and touches my head. I lay down and submit. Yea I may be Alpha female but he is Alpha male so I have to submit. He stands and so do I. I change to a fray color and we do that again.

We do this for a couple more times so now I am apart of the pack in my Colorful, gray, brown, black, white, red, and black and brown wolf forms. I know that I can only chnage to those I chnage to a color that they do not reconize they will think I am a rouge and attack.

I have decided enough has happened today and Jayden did not ask any questions, yet, that I will be lazy. So I go upstairs take a shower and grab some sweat pants. I grab a sweater and throw it on. I got ot the game room to find it empty.

Good now I dont have to share. I get on the playstation and pkay black ops. What? Im a beats at this game. After a few hours I get up and go to the little cabnit and grab a water and snacks. I start playing zombies. I am at round 52. I am pkaying by myslef but it is really hard.

I am really focused on the game and the someone yells,

'"BOO!"

I screama nd fall back. OI quickly recover qnd grab the controllert and save my self.

"Ryan you know i could have died and I qwould have been pissed considering I am finally on round 53."

"That is impressive. "

He walks in front of the tv and I start looking around he but he keeps moving infornt of it. I die and I scream loudly

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

I know Jayden will come, so I came up with a evil plan. Ryan comes over to me and touches me to see of I am ok. I start crying to add effect. Jayden rushes in and looks shocked then pissed.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER RYAN?!"

"I didn't do anything she was playing zombies and she was on round 53 and I stood in front of the TV. and she died then she screamed and started crying."

Jayden looks at me and asks "Is that true?"

I look at him with tears silently running down my cheeks and say,

"No, what happened was I was playing zombies and then he tackled me which scared me and that's why I screamed and then I got slammed into the floor. It hurt my arm so I carefully got up and say down on the chair and cried cause it hurts really bad"

"Jayden what Lilly said is not true"

Jayden looks at me then at Ryan and says "she's my mate how am I suppose to believe you? She said that you hurt her and I am suppose to choose you over her? I can't do that." He says it so calmly and deathly.

Well I should stop this before it goes to far.

"Jayden it's ok I just over reacted I'm fine really. He didnt hurt me or anything do don't be mad or do anything to him"

He looks at me suprised, "why do you say that?"

"I have really fast healing abilities and I can't get hurt that easily."

"Oh yea. Ok I will let this one go Ryan but if it ever happens again your dead."

Ryan just nods and Jayden leaves the room.

I then say "that will show you messing with me and my game"

He just grumbles "yeah yeah yeah"

I laugh. I wonder what's in store for the rest of the day?

****************

Well that's the next chapter. Hoped u liked it! I will post part 2 as soon as possible

Vote,

Comment,

Fan!

Gauge <3