Chapter 4-Complete rouge

Hey guys!! I know I haven't posted in a long while... I'm very very sorry I just was busy with finals and then i was busy with my friends once summer started and i feel bad cause I just left you hanging there. For some reason though when I wasn't busy i just could not get my self to go on my computer and write but i promise that I will make time in my schedule and post once a week. I will make my chapter longer for you guys but i will start asking for votes cause once the point for me to write if I don't get any votes... anyways i know i have a lot to make up for and i hope i do

love you guys!!  

Vote 

Comment and

Fan! :)

**************** Chapter 4**************

                                                                         (Lillian's pov)

I just kept running. Trying to get the feelings to go away, to not feel alone. I mean I barley new my mate so why am I feeling like this? Ugh human feelings are so confusing! Yes i may be human but since I am a werewolf there harder to get a hold of and fully understand. Anyways back to what I was doing. I ran as fast I could dodging trees, jumping over rocks and streams, and trying get as far away as possible form him.

After relentless hours of running I collapsed, then I howled a howl filled with pain, sorrow, and regret. I'm glad in wolf form you cant cry cause if you could i would be pouring a river of tears right now. But what sucks is the feeling a multiplied so the rejection is even more painful.

I knew that no matter what he did or said to me I loved him. I decided right then and there that if I wanted to get rid of these feeling I would have to go completely rouge. I always said no to that before because I might find a pack to join but I have changed my mind. 

So for the past 2 months I never changed into human I acted as an actual wolf. My human is in the back of my mind and all I know right now is survival. I have long forgotten about my mate and I'm glad because the pain gone with it. Also in these past months any wolf that came near me I killed them I didn't care if they were rouge or were a part of a pack and had a family or kids. I just killed them cause all I know now is that its "kill or be killed" that my motto. I know im almost close to loosing all my humanity and I'm kind of ok with it.

so a few more weeks past and nothing had changed. Oh did I mention I'm again the most feared rouge all over the country? well yea I am. I never lose a fight and I'm proud of it. Now what I'm doing right now is I'm coming close to a packs territory but I'm not sure which one cause I don't care anymore. I don't know what state I'm in or what city and like I said before I don't care.

I'm not scared of anything or anyone any more. I cross the territory line. After I walk a little while I sense four maybe six? werewolves. Its a patrol. They howl letting the pack know there is a rouge in there territory. I turn around and growl. I don't use the mind link anymore remember I said before I'm close to loosing all humanity? yea well that's why I don't use it. I turn around and sniff. 

'There close' my Lexi says 

'I know and I'm ready to take them on' I respond 

Then the walk out from behind some trees they sniff the air and a few of them freeze and loo at each other. I sniff the two and relize some smell familiar but I'm to far gone to remember who they are. They look at me but make no move so I decided I will just listen to there conversation. What? I may be close to wolf but I am still curious and noisy.

'Is that really her' I hear the brown wolf  say

'yea i think it is' another responds 

I think how the hell do they know who I am?!!

'She looks almost gone, like seriously she doesn't have much humanity in her... what happened to her?

'I have no clue but I hope we can get her back, also did you notice she hadn't said anything through the mind link that means shes almost full rouge' one says

well im tired of just listening and I get the guts to say something so I sat more like yell

'How the hell do you know who I am!?? 

'well she not full rouge but she close if she doesn't know who we are' the same one says again

I growl menacingly they tense and freeze. I decide there no threat so I sit on my hunches, they look at me with confused faces. Ahahaha they think I'm crazy I bet. Then I hear a really loud growl from the left I look that way and see him. I tense and freeze.

No that cant be him. Why did I go back here. No this is not good at all. He looks at me but doesn't recognize me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding thank god. He stalks towards me but. I stand up, look him in the eyes and challenge him. Then he realizes its me and stops growling and stares in shock so I decide to listen in on him thoughts like I said I'm noisy.

' I can't believe its her I thought she died and got killed. But she also the most feared rouge in the country. It still looks like she has a little humanity left. I still cant believe I rejected her. That was the worst mistake of my life.' 

I stop listening then cause I get full control of my wolf and thats when the pain hits me and knocks me to the ground I whimper and shit back to my human form. They all gasp. I must look prety bad since how long I have been in that from.

I stand and look at my mate. tears silently flowing down my cheeks. I see the pain in his eyes. Hes shifts back. I run to him and jump up on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I say then

"I missed you, and even though you rejected me I love you like I always will"

Like I said before I went full rouge is that I would love him no matter what and right now I was glad I felt that way. 

**************************

I know I Sid my chapter would be longer but that will start with the next chapter. This chapter was last minute so im sorry if it sucks. .

thanks love you all

Vote

Comment and

Fan!!

Bye see you next time,

Gauge <3