Chapter 17- New routes

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter!

***Chapter 17****

(Lillian's pov)

We where headed back to the war and tactics room. I was thinking of new patrol routes and stuff when I was taken out of my thoughts from a loud growl.

I stop and see Jayden growling t the guys. I roll my eyes and head up stairs and get cloths on. I go back down by the time Jayden was headed back up to see if I was ok. He stopped me and looked at my wounds.

"You should go see the Pack doctor first"

"No, we need to work on new patrols. To many rouges are gettin into our territory and it's not good. I will not put our pack in danger. It is my duty to keep them safe." I say

He sighs and just nods understanding me now. We go back down into the room. I loo around. I see the beta and third in command. I see The fighters and all the trainers.

I sit down and tell them about the rouge problem. "Now since I got here you have been getting rouges into the territory more often. We're here to make new patrols and start defense classes and actual fighting classes. I will protect this pack so this is necessary."

They all nod in agreement. Jayden doesn't say anything just looks at me in anticipation and wonder. So I continue.

"On the table is a map of our territory. The border is red. Now I was thinking in the morning we would have 2 patrols. The first one would be from 5-8 am. The 

2nd would be from 9-11."

I look at Jayden. He looks thoughtful. He notices my stare and nods.

I then say,

"Now during the hour in between we will have a few guards on the boarders around. Now the guards would be here, (I point at a spot each time I say here) here, here, and last but not least here. In the afternoon there will be 3 patrols. Patrol 1 would be from 12-3pm, Patrol 2 would be from 4-7pm, and 

Patrol 3 would be from 8-11pm. Again we will still have guards in between each hour"

"The there will be 2 night patrols. Patrol 1 will be from 12-2am, and patrol 2 will be from 3-4am. There will be no guards in between hours this time. What do you think?"

They all look at each other and say, 

"It is a very good plan and sounds effective. I like it so lets try it out. Now what about the defense classes and fighting classes?"

I say,

"I was thinking Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays will be training for fighting, in case it ever comes to that. Also it will get this pack more protection and fighters. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays will be the self defense classes. It's so that if rouges attack you, you can keep your self protected until help or a fighter comes."

Jayden then speaks,

"You have thought this through very well. I would have never come up with it. How did you learn this? Also I like your ideas and we will try them out."

I say proudly,

"Thank you and even though my dad did not like me I learned a lot form him like fighting and surviving. I also learned how to run patrols and fighters in a pack. This is the first time I ever got to put the training to use so I'm glad I paid attention."

Jayden nods and says,

"That's good. What time will the trainings be?"

I felt happy. Jayden was even acting like a regular pack member and not the Alpha so I felt like this pack was mine. I then remember he asked a question so I say,

" For the fighting classes they will be form 3-6 pm. The slef defense classes will be from 4-7."

They all nod in agreement and we all head our separate ways to get out new plans started.

The next few days we got the patrols worked out and who would do what. We got the guards and we got trainers. It was me and Jayden who would be training all the classes no one else, and when Jayden couldn't be there I could do it myself or have someone help me. I chose prefer to teach them myself though. Now those are our packs new routes and safety precautions.

*****************

Here's the next chapter. Hope you liked it!

Vote,

Comment,

And fan!

~Gauge <3