Chapter 9-Sweet talk

Hey guys I hope you like this next chapter. 

******************************** chapter 9********************

                                    (Lillians pov)

The next day I woke up and flashed of everything come back to me. I feel Jaydens arm around me and I smile. I am glad he is back and that he is safe. I feel bad for leavung before and going on a date it was just that the pain was to much and I promised him I would but I wish I didn't on that date cause it was horrible well the after the movie it was.

I just lay there thinking why did I change from a white wolf to this rainbow colorful wolf? I mean yea I am really pretty but I just don't get it. That is so weird cause there are no such things as that type of wolf. If there is it was just in legends and myths. 

I was thinking about for a little bit longer and wish that my brothers were here cause I bet they would know but they dissappered when I was 9 and they were 10 and 11. I decided that I would search for them and hopefully find them. I just relaxed and fell back asleep.

I wake up and feel the bed next to me and find that it is empty. Was it all a dream? was the first thought that came to my mind. I started panicing, hoping no needing that not to be a dream. I get up and start pacing. I hear the door open but I don't pay attention to it. I just keep mumbling.

"No it can't be a dream it was so realistic though" "I bet it was now I truly do have to come up with something to save him, how amd I suppose to do that I cant come up with plans for the life of me and mostly everyone knows that." I sigh walk over to the bed and land face first into the pillow. 

"Hey, I made you breakfast." I scream when I hear that voice. Great now I am hearing things. I conviced myself that the whole thing was a dream. Man I must really miss him, and I do. I mind link him

:Jayden, how are you did you find a  way to escape yet?:

:What are you talking about I just told you I made you breakfast. Turn around but don't scream again please.: 

I sit up and slowly turn around not beliving what I hear. When I turn all the way around there was Jayden holding a tray with breakfast on it. I can feel that my eyes are open and my mouth is hanging open. Jayden chuckles. "Lilly it wasn't a dream sorry you didn't wake up next to me it's just I figured you were hungry after all the running and fighing. I didn't know what you liked so I made you a whole bunch of stuff"

I looked at him and noticed he look uncertain and worried. I smiled and said "It's fine and I like everything on that plate but I won't be able to eat all of it so you should eat with me" He breaks out into a full blown smile. The smile I love on him so much. 

He walks over and sits next to me. We split the plate and started eating I still couldn't eat all the food I had so he ate it. I could tell that the drugs were out of his system and that he could shift also that he has eaten a lot and is doing much better epecially with his wolf's help.

He tells me

"I will be right back I want you to go take a shower and get dressed nicely but not to nicely so like your going to school"

He sees my face then says

"Don't worry school doesn't start for another week."

I say 

"Ok but I dont have any clothes"

"When you get out there will be some on the bathroom counter"

"OK"

I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on. I wait till it nice and warm then I get in. I let the water relax my muscle. After that I wash my hair and shave. I get out and see the cloths on the counter with some makeup. I put on the blue skinny jeans a white shirt and a grayish beigh jacket. Then I put on the black heals. I put on some silver necklaces and did my makeup. I put black eyeliner, mascara, and some light eye shadow. To finish it off I put on light pink lip gloss. 

Then I do my hair. I just brush it and leave it wavy. I walk out of the bathroom and see a note and a rose on the bed. It says 

' Lillian,

This rose is for you and this note is is going to tell you

thank you for saving me. I am very grateful. Also

I told you to kind of dress up cause I am going to take

you out on a date. Go to the black truck and in there, 

there will be another note telling you where to go.

You won't have to walk long cause I bet those heals

will hurt. Also I wont tell you where we are going

so if you ask I will just say it's a suprise or I am not

telling you. Well lets not keep waiting. So get going!

I love you. See you soon,

Jayden.'

I smiled when I read the note and broke into a full out grin when he said I love you. I may not know him tht well or for that long but I can definetly say that I am slowly falling for him.  I walk out of our room and down three sets of stairs. Once I get downstairs I go out to the garage and to the black truck. On the window there is another note. It says

'Lillian,

Well if your reading this then you agreed to go out 

on a date with me. I really hope tou are reading this,

but if not I understand cause I was a jerk to you.

Anyways, go out the drive way the make a left after

that you will see me. I didn't have much to say 

just the directions. Well I hope I see you soon. I

love you,

Jayden.

I smile again and do as the note says. I turn left and there was Jayden leaing on a brand new car. He was in a blue shirt with a stripe/plaid button down shirt over it and blakc dressy pants. The car was orange with a black stripe down the middle and it looked fast. I like it a lot but not as much as Jayden.

I walk over to him and he says,

"You look great Lilly"

I give him a once over and say

"Don't look to bad yourself" He smirks 

I just shake my head. He walks to my side and opens the door for me.

"Thank you"

He just nods

We get in the car and instead of asking 'where are we going' I ask 

"How long will it take to get ther?"

"A couple of hours"

"Ok" 

He starts the care and turns gentle music on. The silnce is comfortable and we are on our way to where ever we are going.

I can't wait. I wonder what it is going to be like.

********************************

Sorry this chapter is that long I was going to add the date in it but I wanted to leave a cliff hanger sop here you guys are. For the next chapter I want 6 votes and 2 comments. If you can get that I will post it sometime tomorrow if not then you have to wait about 3 days before I post agian Love you guys!! 

Vote

Comment and 

Fan

Gauge <3