Chapter 18- 1 person party

Hey fans here's chapter 18! Enjoy!

***Chapter 18****

 ( Lillians pov)

It's only been 2 weeks since the plans started to take affect. No rouges have gotten in and everyone has been safe but let me tell you I know I was fit and in good shape but I have never been so sore. These training classes and self defense classes have made me soooo freaking sore. I wasn't used to training almost every single day. Jayden was usually busy so either I did myself or one of my brothers would help me. That wasn't often though.

I woke up an hour ago. I have been laying for the whole hour not wanting to get up. I decided I was going to have someone else train today. It's friday and I need a day off. I mind link the beta

:Hey can you train today without me?:

:Yea sure, but may I ask why without you?:

:Thank you sooo much and 'cause I am super sore and tired. I just need one day off:

:No problem and I hope you feel better:

I told him thanks and cut him off. I finally stand up and put on some sweats and one of jaydens shirts on. I throw my hair into a messy bun to. I have no clue where Jayden is. Probably on patrol. I head down stairs. There was noone in sight. It was dead sinlent. I listened and realized the house was comletly empty. Hmmm weird. Oh well. I plop down on the couch and flip the T.V. on. I start watching spongebob but got tired of it.

I get up and head to the games room. I turn the T.V. and the PS3 on. I start playing black ops. I get hungry and hesd to the kitchen. I look at the clock and it said 2 o-clock. Still none was here. I just shrugged my shoulders. I grab a bug bag of dirito chips and a whole bunch of chocolate and soda. Yea I know Im a fatty but whatever. I walk back into the game room and play a whole bunch of killing games and racing games. I eat all the chocolate and the whole bag of chips. There was trash and empty soda cans everywhere but I didnt care.

I walk over to the radio in the game room and turn it to 101.9. I blast it tuper loud as in I could go deaf but I didnt care. I start jumping around and randomly dancing to the music. I still didn't think about any one not being here. I then head a great idea. I was going ot have aone person party. I head back into the kitchen and grab quite a few bears from the fridge. What? Might as well have some fun on my day off.

I drank like 4 bottles and started feeling the effect of it running threw my veins. I danced "Sexily" by myself. Yea I was crazy but I dont care I am having fun. I drank quite a few more after that. How many I have no clue I lost count after 11.

The next thing I know I get woken up my a whole bunch of motors from people comeing home. I groan and try to think why my head hurts. I hear them walk in the house and groan again. They were so loud. What the heck happened to me? I hear them walk in the game room and it go dead silent. I thanked the lord for no more sound.

Then a voice that sounds familar yels

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HEAR!!"

I whince from the pain in my head it gave me. I finally sat up. All eyes snapped to me. I guess they didn't see me at first. I groan and open my eys. I rub them for the blurriness to go away. I sawy slitly from the diziness hitting me. Once it dissipates I look around. Then everything I did comes back to me. I gasp and look wide eyed at Jayden. Why the hell did I do that again. They all give me looks.

Jayden says in a softer tone,

"Care to explain what happened?"

I look at the time. 1 am. Why are they now just getting home. I repley

"Yea only if you care to explain to me why all of you are now just getting home and no one ever talked to me."

"You tell me first then I'll explain" I nod.

"Well I woke up and decided to be lazy. I ate chips and candy and drank soda whjile I played a variety of games on the PS3. Then I turned the radio really loud and danced. Then I was like what the heck why not have a one person party. So I drank some bear and here we are now."

He looked at me and the chuckled.

"How much did you drink? and it doesnt surprise me that you would think of doing something like that"

I grin and the frowned at his question. How many did I drink?

"Well uhh I dont know how much I drank..... I lost count after 11."

His eyes poped out of his head and the he laughed. I joined in with everyone else. I then stopped and put my hand to my head. It hurt and was throbbing. I the say'

"Your turn to explain..."

He laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck.

"Well...." I prompted.

"You see we were all tired and went out parting."

My face went blank at that. Not only was I left alone in this territory there where no patrols all day. I could have gotten killed. He didn't even bother to check in. That means we didn't have trainint today either. I know this may sound crazy but I wasn't that mad about that. Yea I was upset but we all needed a day off so I wasn't mad. I was mad that they didn't wake me up and take me. That is what pisses me off. I thin blow up,

"AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME OR WAKE ME UP AND ASK ME TO COME?!?"

His eyes go wide at my outburst. The rest of the pack cringes 'cause my alpha side was coming out.

"Well we thought you wouldn't let us have a day off and plus I figured even if you did you wouldnt come. So we just kind of... left."

"Just 'cause I am strict sometimes doesnt mean I wont let all of us have a day off every once in a while. All you have to fo is ask ok? Oh and for the me not wanting to come you're insane to think that. I love to party.... as you can see" I gesture to the room

The pack chuckles slightly and looks happy that I wasn't going to be strict about rules all the time. I stand up and grab Jayden. We walk past the rest off the pack who are strating to get ready for bed. Jayden and I head upstairs to his room. We both lay down without saying anything. We both know we didn't have to. We had a long day tomorrow but all of our problems where solved today with a nice day off.

The only problem is I have a huge mess to clean up. Oh well it was worth it. We kiss each other good night and drift off into a nice peacfull sleep.

********************************

OMG! I haven't update din forever. Well heres's the next chapter. Hope you liked it. Lilly is crazy isn't she?? Haha I love her. Let me tell you something what she did is something I would probably do to. No joke i'm crazy like that to. Haha well until next time.

Vote,

Comment, and

Fan!

~Gauge <3