Chapter 6-Forgive and Forget

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoy!

************************** Chapter 6 ***********************                                                                                                                                                                                    n                                                                  (Lillian's pov)  

I woke up in pain. My whole body was sore and in pain. But what hurt the most was my head. I heard voices but I didn't recognize any of them. Then I decided to open my eyes. The light was really bright so I had to close my eyes again. I opened them again and they adjusted. I looked around the room, I was in a hospital. I don't remember what happened and why I was here. Then I heard the door open. A guy walked in. He looked like a sex god! Like that's how hot he looked!

He came up to me and asked

"How do you feel?" I looked at him in confused I ask

"Are you my doctor?"

"No i'm your mate, Jayden. Don't you remember me?"

I was shocked. I think when the hell did I meet my mate!!

"No I don't remember you, the last thing I remember is that I was walking in the woods alone and I hadn't anything in three weeks. I don't even remember how I got here and why I am here."  

"Well we had a rough start when we met, you were going to go on a date with my Beta and I got made so I said that I rejected you and you ran away, later we found you and you were almost gone and your wolf was almost completely in control then you saw me shifted back and like that we made up I said I was sorry and I wasn't thinking and you said you forgive me but I still need to make it up to you and I said that I would no matter what.

Then you came to the pack and I sent you to my room to get something on to wear. I left for a patrol so I don't know what happened exactly. When I came back you and the pack slut were shifted and started to fight. I couldn't move no one could."

He took a deep breath and I could see him holding back tears.  

"You fought really well at the end but before that you just fighting based off of anger, your wolf was in control. You got slammed into a tree a couple of times and you lost a lot of blood. You hit your head but stayed concious.

No one new you hit your head at all. After you got a gold of her neck eveyone thought you were going to kill her but you didn't and no one knows why. You started walking up to me and then fainted. You have been out for a week. Everyone found out you were my mate and was worried sick for there new Alpha female."   

I still didn't fully remember anything. I was kind of disappointed cause I want to remember how I met my mate and what went on but I don't. I look up at Jayden with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything."

He looks disappointed but nods. I stayed at the hospital for three more days. I still don't remember anything but I really want to. If I think about it to hard though I get a head ache.

Once we get to the pack house Jayden shows me to his room and handed me a shirt and boxers of his. I went into the bathroom and took a nice long hot need shower. Once I was out and dressed I go to bed. Jayden wasn't there so I fell asleep without him.  The next morning I woke up with an arm around my waist. I new it was Jayden because of the sparks.

I  opened my eyes and looked at Jayned. I wished, oh how I wished so bad that I could remember what happened and how we met. I got an idea and I just hopped it worked. I asked Lexi