Chapter 13-Having fun

I guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded a lot lately. I jave been busy with church and getting ready for camp. I leave this wenesday!! I am soo excited but I feel bad cuz I can't update for 5 DAYS! That's horrible. The reason I can't update is cuz were nopt aloud to bring electronics. But after that I am visiting sanabell so I will try to upload when I am there. Anywho enjoy!

(Not edited)

*****************Chaptrer 13 **************

(Lillian's pov)

I wake up and remember everything that happened yesterday. I smile, it was so fun. When we got home we sat down watched tv but mainly talked. There exactly thre same as I remember them just older. They still pull pranks and the school is going to have an awakening. They are just as crazy and fun as I remember.

There favorite food is the same so is there color, which is pizza and blue and green. After that they gave Jayden the talk about how he should treat me and they don't trust him but they will give him a chance. I was happy, after they were not nervous with him they turned into the protective brothers.

I open my eyes and look at the clock. It says 6:30. I take Jaydens arm off of me and go to the bathroom not bothering to wake him up knowing his alarm will wake him up. I know your probably wondering what I am doing up this early and I am because I have to get ready for school.

First day for me and I am nervous. Everyone knows each other but not me. I swollow my nerves and get into the shower. I clean my self and shave. I get out and tuck the corner of my towel in. I blow dry my hair and leave it normal. It is not frizzy so I am haopy knowing I don't have to mess with it.

I walk out and go into my closet. I tare through it loking for the pefect outfit. Then after like 10 mins of searching I find it. It is a little cold today so this outfit would be perfect. It will keep me warm but not get to hot. It is a thin white long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans and black heals.

I head back to the bathroom and put on a silver neklace and a diamond ring. I open a draw and get out my make up. I put on a little eyeliner and mascara. Then a light eye shadow and to top it off a light pink lip gloss.

I pop my lips together look and the mirror one last time and think I look great! I smile and walk out to the bedroom. Jayden is still asleep and he has plenty of time since it is only 6:58. I walk out of the room and hear people getting ready.

I walk down sairs and go into the kitchen. Your probably thinking I am going to make food for everyone but I am not. I know ypu think I am mean but it's not because I don't want to it's just I can't. If I try I will burn down the kitchen. Literlly.

I just make myself a bowl of cereal and eat it. Then walks down the slut. Oh her name is brittiny.

"Bitch" she says

I just ignore. I really don't want to fight and be late for school plus ruining my perfect work and have to take another shower. That would suck. She just doesn't learn. I swear she is just trying to get herself killed and trying to start a fight.

"Cat got your tounge?"

"Nah I just don't want to some one as trashy as you"

"Me trashy? I think you meean you"

"Yea sure whatever"

I really don't want to fight but I said that cause I was about to jump her and shift right there. She just flips her hair and gets a water bottle from the fridge. Then struts away. What a bitch thinking shes all that. Oh well she probably has STD's.

Then my brothers walk in with her attached to Jared. Thats it. I throw the bowl to the wall and it smashes. All eyes are on me even my brothers and the slut. I walk up to her and slap her then hiss through gritted teeth,